Discussion what do you think about online jobs ?

Vagabundo

Vagabundo

NEET
Apr 17, 2022
does anyone work online?
I was thinking about video editing, virtual assistant or social media manager but i need tips to build my portfolio

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
My aunt works from home proof reading unemployment claims , they’re strict prob bc it’s government, you obviously have more freedoms working from home but they do have their ways of making sure you’re on task etc. Unless they’re laid back you’re going to have to be disciplined enough to stay on task at least consistently enough to not get reprimanded

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
not financially no, but you get to feel superior and ban people for kicks
Its hard to feel like you arent mogging people here. Never been hugged ? I feel like im that uncomfortable space between retard and ladies man. I dont get the problems some of you guys because full retards get hugs and girls get comfortable around them.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
your on the wrong forum boy
No, he's on the right forum. The sort of work he's looking at is usually classified as being done by an "independent contractor" (freelancer), not "employee" :feelsok:

Last edited:
Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
does anyone work online?
I was thinking about video editing, virtual assistant or social media manager but i need tips to build my portfolio
There's no denying that getting your foot in the door as a new freelancer can be tough. With no reviews or clients to your name, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd. However, there is a best way to start getting some experience and begin building your reputation as a freelancer. And that's by offering to work for free.

You're not going to ask for any money upfront. But in exchange for your services, you will request reviews from your clients. These reviews will help you attract more business down the line and show future clients that you're a freelancer with a track record of success.

The algorithm will notice you, and it will give you a boost because you're a freelancer that gets many real clients and real five star reviews. A lot of people are going to notice you because you get love from the algorithm. All those clients and five star reviews are going to look super good when you apply for jobs and people take a look at your profile

Remember: offering to work for free is the best way to get started.

Activity
So far there's no one here