Serious What Hamza doesn't understand

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

He just doesn't understand that all this is a symptom of the problem and not the problem itself. Nigga, no autist would ever choose making his life revolve around osrs but what's the other option? Some of us just don't have anything in the real world to live for so we're gracefully waiting for the end just like everyone else except these things are more attainable than the castles he builds in the skies
Funny thing is, he's obviously blackpilled but he believes all of us have the base (height and frame) like him

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
also he's just grifting for money, that's why you need to pay like a few hundred bucks to get his personal coaching, which probably isn't anything special just him regurgitating stuff from his shitty videos. I guess some subhumans need copes like self-improvement to rope at 35 instead of 25 that's why they watch him

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
the ammount of copers in the comment section is [UWSL]infuriating[/UWSL]
Cc

[UWSL]>hur dur, We lost people who could have been our best friends, our brothers, to video game addiction[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Alot of your "friends" will dissapear after some years, plus thinking that just because you aren't playing videogames will make your life better its pure delusion[/UWSL]

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Hamza makes everything seem so black and white. Muh can’t waste a single second on vidya, just nonstop self improvement and hedonistic indulgence bro.

I don’t think he outright rejects the blackpill but tries to spread the message that it’s better to try than to LDAR, which I agree with. But there’s no reason you can’t balance vidya with self improvement

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Hamza makes everything seem so black and white. Muh can’t waste a single second on vidya, just nonstop self improvement and hedonistic indulgence bro.

I don’t think he outright rejects the blackpill but tries to spread the message that it’s better to try than to LDAR, which I agree with. But there’s no reason you can’t balance vidya with self improvement
There's no way he spends 100% of the day doing just productive stuff. He probably spends 5+ hours everyday scrolling through social media just like every other normie, but somehow that's okay, and video games aren't.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Also speaking on Hamza, I saw this video

>REGRET IS WORSE THAN REJECTION

What if your rejection is so soul crushing that you regret [UWSL]immensely? Not to mention that I love that in some of his videos this soyboy (the guy on the thumbnail) is in. You can see that Hamza mog him harder, this is why he like to keep him around, to elevate his status by comparison. And yes, the soyboy talked with a girl and got reject.[/UWSL]

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I wasted between 15 thousand to 20 thousand hours on Runescape, OSRS and various privates servers. Don't know the exact numbers.

And I also played a lot of WoW and other MMOs.

Activity
So far there's no one here