Discussion What if LetsGetOut was hitting on your little sister?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Imagine for this scenario you had a little sister between the age of 10-12.
One day you’re walking on the streets with your sister as a tag along, than you suddenly see a Mexican (not me) approaching and try to talk with you , you asked him if you know him in which he reply’s “Yes, I’m @LetsGetOut from Neets.me mang”. You’re standing there eyes wide open but before you can even get a word in he spots your little sister and start chatting her up in a flirtatious way. How would you react to this, would you get physical with him? Or would you stand there an do nothing too afraid to be a called an agecuck but your fellow incels?

I would probably ask him to first to knock it out first, but that doesn’t work and he continues I’ll would start throwing punches. Don’t worry I wouldn’t be in any danger considering:
I've been traning for 6 months but I honestly don't enjoy it as much as when I used to play soccer in middle school or videogames, It just that my body hurts every fucking day, plus I am not good at it, actually I got beat up by a 12 year old kid.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
i would of already mentally prepared her for such a scenario. so she would say "get away from you disgusting wagie or ill shank you, BAKA" i would arm her with a small knife and poisonous gas. she will say "ECCHI" and "BAKA" all the time if i had a little sister

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
why was he banned, his posts were ironic. He is a minor himself

Activity
So far there's no one here