What is better: getting sucked once a week at the red light district or SEAmaxxing

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I’ve been thinking I’ll lose my virginity this way once I get some money. But I am considering a few things like: Which is more likely to give you STDs?

And you all know how much I hate Asian faces but is the sex better than with an emotionless prostitute? What stats do you need to have one want to fuck you?

If any forum richfags could chime in that would be great.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
your still a virgin?
1665294329954-gif.52004

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I’ve been thinking I’ll lose my virginity this way once I get some money. But I am considering a few things like: Which is more likely to give you STDs?

And you all know how much I hate Asian faces but is the sex better than with an emotionless prostitute? What stats do you need to have one want to fuck you?

If any forum richfags could chime in that would be great.
If you go to south east asia for sex tourism it would feel the same as prostitutes in your country, unless you plan to live there forever which i doubt , sadly US is very cucked not allowing prositution like they do here, not only it's way cheaper and accessible but safe (std's are way rarer bc they get regular doctor and health inspections in EU, maybe not in EE or Balkans) i would go for a prositute, bc it's cheaper (pay one with good ratings or smth)

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Neither. Paying for what is all intents and purposes: pity sex is beyond cucked. Sex is an overvalued commodity that you shouldn't need to buy in the first place. Just don't. The STDS, lifelessness, the expense; nothing about is worth it.

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
For wizardhood it does. Being a wizard and incel are different things.
Actually true. You're riding on the incel training wheels when you're under the age of 30. Being a wizard is the ultimate respected tier of incel.

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Neither. Paying for what is all intents and purposes: pity sex is beyond cucked. Sex is an overvalued commodity that you shouldn't need to buy in the first place. Just don't. The STDS, lifelessness, the expense; nothing about is worth it.
There’s no other way to get sex when your ugly and being a virgin at 80 is not something I can cope with.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
instead of asking us here @WeebHunter3000 just go for it pay and get over with it nigga, the more you think of it the less likely to do it, instead of buying a vidya you will fuck a woman next month.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
instead of asking us here @WeebHunter3000 just go for it pay and get over with it nigga, the more you think of it the less likely to do it, instead of buying a vidya you will fuck a woman next month.
Have you used a prostitute before?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Have you used a prostitute before?
I live in Europe so yep legal or overlooked in majority of countries , also it's easier and way safer and cheaper than in US

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
go to SEA if you are white, its 1000000000 times better than a nasty mc donalds sloppy slut behind wendy's dumpster

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
If you go to south east asia for sex tourism it would feel the same as prostitutes in your country, unless you plan to live there forever which i doubt , sadly US is very cucked not allowing prositution like they do here, not only it's way cheaper and accessible but safe (std's are way rarer bc they get regular doctor and health inspections in EU, maybe not in EE or Balkans) i would go for a prositute, bc it's cheaper (pay one with good ratings or smth)
You are from EU. So am I right in presuming english is not your first language?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Once you have sex you will realise you have been beating yourself up for nothing. You will quickly start looking for some other big goal once you have sex and realise it's not as big a deal as you thought it would be.
Have you had sex

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Once you have sex you will realise you have been beating yourself up for nothing. You will quickly start looking for some other big goal once you have sex and realise it's not as big a deal as you thought it would be.
:feelsugh:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
tha's bs man , telling a virgin guy sex is nothing and it's not a big deal, it the same as telling someone startving , eating is not a big deal
it's a human need (not the highest need but still a need for health and mental reasons too) and ppl shouldn't have a defeatist attitude and say it's ok i can become a wizard and die a virgin, since not everyone in this era can get relationships and casual sex they should at least pay for it.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
tha's bs man , telling a virgin guy sex is nothing and it's not a big deal, it the same as telling someone startving , eating is not a big deal
it's a human need (not the highest need but still a need for health and mental reasons too) and ppl shouldn't have a defeatist attitude and say it's ok i can become a wizard and die a virgin, since not everyone in this era can get relationships and casual sex they should at least pay for it.
were you scared to go to one as a virgin? what if u put it in the wrong hole or you do something wrong? also how does it work if it's done online? do i just arrange a location and go with the money?

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Yeah, if you lose your virginity to a used-up, dime-a-dozen vapid whore that 900 other dudes stuck their dick into. Sure, fine, when the post-nut clarity hits: everyone would come away from that experience feeling empty and unsatisfied. Obviously, that's totally different from how most people lose their virginity and that's how you shouldn't lose yours.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Rare mod W. Lots of coping in this thread.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
I have the same experience. But I guess if you are horny af you should get all the sex you can get, paid or not.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
were you scared to go to one as a virgin? what if u put it in the wrong hole or you do something wrong? also how does it work if it's done online? do i just arrange a location and go with the money?
too many questions, you can google most of this stuff, if you don't have access to a red light district in your town , arrange a meeting with an online whore at a hotel or smth you pay her in person and that's it, it's not science, tell her you are virgin and have sex..lol

Last edited:
highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Rare mod W. Lots of coping in this thread.
you will never lose virginity in normal way

I know what you want, or maybe its something similar

I just want to hug a girl that loves me and bawl my eyes out so the pain in my heart is released - but something like that will never happen - thats why I said if you go to a prostitute go to SEA because you can fuck her without condom and get JBW halo, so you get a fraction of the feeling that normal people experience when somebody likes them

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
you will never lose virginity in normal way

I know what you want, or maybe its something similar

I just want to hug a girl that loves me and bawl my eyes out so the pain in my heart is released - but something like that will never happen - thats why I said if you go to a prostitute go to SEA because you can fuck her without condom and get JBW halo, so you get a fraction of the feeling that normal people experience when somebody likes them
I don’t really need a close relationship but it’s true you get better sex when you know the girl personally.

Activity
So far there's no one here