What is love

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The thought occurred to me that not a single person in the world loves me and I don't have anyone to love either. What even is love? I don't know anything about it, I've never experienced it. I know about liking or disliking someone but how does it feel to have someone truly love you and you love them back? Is it even real, is it possible? I'm probably not in the best position to talk about this since it's foreign to me but it feels like it couldn't be real. It sounds like a lie people indulge in and tell each other to avoid being alone. Or maybe it's just what I'd like to believe because I don't have it, I don't know.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's purely conditional and it's not as "magical" as people think it is. It's just chemicals at the end of the day. No point feeling bad about not meeting peoples condition of love, because wether you can fulfill those conditions or not was never your choice.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
The deep emotional attachment to something.
Due to its inflationary use, it has unfortunately lost much of its meaning (like pretty much everything else in the modern world).
If you love something, you stand up for it, if necessary you take on suffering and failure to preserve what you love.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The thought occurred to me that not a single person in the world loves me and I don't have anyone to love either. What even is love? I don't know anything about it, I've never experienced it. I know about liking or disliking someone but how does it feel to have someone truly love you and you love them back? Is it even real, is it possible? I'm probably not in the best position to talk about this since it's foreign to me but it feels like it couldn't be real. It sounds like a lie people indulge in and tell each other to avoid being alone. Or maybe it's just what I'd like to believe because I don't have it, I don't know.
Love is devotion its committing to up hold your word to care for some one even In there lowest moments.

It usually begins with a physical attraction but then blossoms into an undying devotion. Some love is deeper then others. But a true connection is different from devotion. In order to have a true connection you must connect mentally, spirituality, physically. Have the same values, goals, common interest

This is why you see so many divorces people don't know the difference between a real connection and true devotion. It's a conscience decision that we make to devote ourself to the other half.

For me once I have kids with some one that's the nail in the coffin I'm fully devoted regardless of our connection. Most people never meet some one there a 100 percent connected too. It's more of an 80 percent rule. This also applies to friendships as well.

Activity
So far there's no one here