What ive come to realize as a neetcel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Is every one hates the neetcel because your not a slave. And the neetcel can't be around slaves. Because slaves want to be around other slaves. But the neetcel has no power over the slave. So the slave isn't bound to the neetcel. There for the neetcel has no use to the slave. Does that make sense?

In other words the neet has been freed but normies are still slaves. There for the neetcel is alone because everyone else is preoccupied being a slave.

Last edited:
Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
You got it all wrong. They hate you because you're not worth anything. You have no money. You have no valuable social connections. You're a worthless bum. Now who wants to associate himself with a worthless bum? No one. That's why Jesus had to teach the people of Nazareth to help the poor. No one likes poor people with nothing to give.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You got it all wrong. They hate you because you're not worth anything. You have no money. You have no valuable social connections. You're a worthless bum. Now who wants to associate himself with a worthless bum? No one. That's why Jesus had to teach the people of Nazareth to help the poor. No one likes poor people with nothing to give.

To some degree I agree. But most slaves are boring vapid cunts who are mind controlled. I'm the exception. I'm great company. I ask questions about your day. I listen intently, paraphrase and give excited reactions and InTune to your pain and suffering.

Normies are to preoccupied with themselves. They make terrible company. There like superficial action toys with no depth or character.

Moeny is great but good company is can be just as valuable. But normies are too vapid to even notice.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Is that what you think of neetcels. Then why are you even here? If you hate neets so much.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Andrew tate is a douch bag any one who wears sun glasses indoors is cunt who needs to be exterminated. He's just a snake oil salesman saying nothing original.

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
I ask questions about your day. I listen intently, paraphrase and give excited reactions and InTune to your pain and suffering.
Get the money first. Become a philanthropist later.

Then why are you even here? If you hate neets so much.
I don't hate neets. Average looking men need cash to be interesting.

Andrew tate is a douch bag any one who wears sun glasses indoors is cunt who needs to be exterminated. He's just a snake oil salesman saying nothing original.
Yes. He's the greatest salesman alive.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
if you live on the California coast, you are in your 40s, you’ve literally done nothing with your life, you fuck prostitutes at any chance you get, you live for entertainment and dopamine, you’re obese as ducking hell, you treat other NEETs like shit, you want to fuck your cousin, and you act self-righteous all the time.

No wonder no one wants to fucking hang around you, there’s almost no way to get any worse, god damn, just cut out the obvious shit man.

wth bro, like I’m not being a jerk, these are all things that even a brainlet can see

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
if you live on the California coast, you are in your 40s, you’ve literally done nothing with your life, you fuck prostitutes at any chance you get, you live for entertainment and dopamine, you’re obese as ducking hell, you treat other NEETs like shit, you want to fuck your cousin, and you act self-righteous all the time.

No wonder no one wants to fucking hang around you, there’s almost no way to get any worse, god damn, just cut out the obvious shit man.

wth bro, like I’m not being a jerk, these are all things that even a brainlet can see
What does Cali have to do with anything? I've actually done alot you don't know all the details about my life. When have I ever treated another neetcel like shit and why would you claim I'm self ritouse? Give me clear cut examples otherwise I'm turning out from your harsh judgments.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
What does Cali have to do with anything? I've actually done alot you don't know all the details about my life. When have I ever treated another neetcel like shit and why would you claim I'm self ritouse? Give me clear cut examples otherwise I'm turning out from your harsh judgments.
Dude

I just need to take a look at your post history to see man, to see how you’ve talked to other users

And 90% of people where you live are slimy, selfish, manipulating cunts bro, youre literally in democrat central.

And you’ve said you’ve barely worked more then 5 years iirc in your whole life

Dude, I don’t hate you, I hate that you live like this, and I can see a change in you just by your response, so I apologize for being overtly harsh.

You have to plan for your future, just look at your health and what else you have of your lifetime, and try to build the rest of your life around that time frame, and live accordingly

Honestly, becoming a monk would be the best thing for you dude, it’ll probably help you, and make you happier then anything else at this point

Genuine people would will support you and be extremely giving and loving.

And you don’t have to work really, sure you will have to help around the place, prepare food and all that.

But you’ll have time to sort yourself out, you’ll have people that will help and guide you.

Only thing is, you have to relinquish all of your sensual pleasures, but apparently they haven’t helped you at all.

That’s my 2 cents,

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022

F2122465 BDD0 4DFB BDF4 D49AEEA773ED

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
my boss is my master and I am his slave I literally dont even get paid, because noone else would take me otherwise I agreed to become an extreme cuck and work 2 works for free, and if they like me they will keep me and pay me minimum wage

Activity
So far there's no one here