What lifestyle would bring you happiness? Do you know how to achieve that lifestyle?

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I'm gonna be brutally honest, with myself and you. I will only be happy if I achieve a lifestyle where I barely work, make a lot of money, and I can spend that money to rent my own place and buy good drugs daily.

The problem with that is that it's unachievable. I am uninhibited enough to commit crimes, but even after scouring the internet, I haven't even found crimes that would allow me to live a leisurely lifestyle where I had so much money that I could rent my own place and buy good drugs almost daily. (and I don't count shit like drug dealing as a legit lifestyle, no low level drug dealer has ever lived a stable life where they can enjoy leisure and getting high).

And I won't settle for less. Nothing else would make me happy. A wife and kids won't. Fucking pussy daily like a Chad won't. Nah, it's only easy money + drugs that will make me happy.

But making money easily isn't something that can be done. At least not by me, I don't have the talent or skills. I'm just a dude who wants easy money so he can get high.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm gonna be brutally honest, with myself and you. I will only be happy if I achieve a lifestyle where I barely work, make a lot of money, and I can spend that money to rent my own place and buy good drugs daily.

The problem with that is that it's unachievable. I am uninhibited enough to commit crimes, but even after scouring the internet, I haven't even found crimes that would allow me to live a leisurely lifestyle where I had so much money that I could rent my own place and buy good drugs almost daily. (and I don't count shit like drug dealing as a legit lifestyle, no low level drug dealer has ever lived a stable life where they can enjoy leisure and getting high).

And I won't settle for less. Nothing else would make me happy. A wife and kids won't. Fucking pussy daily like a Chad won't. Nah, it's only easy money + drugs that will make me happy.

But making money easily isn't something that can be done. At least not by me, I don't have the talent or skills. I'm just a dude who wants easy money so he can get high.
I want moeny given to me, so I can Buy hookers, ecstacy, great food and shelter

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I want moeny given to me, so I can Buy hookers, ecstacy, great food and shelter
That's why I keep thinking about crimes. Instead of money being given to you, it's taking money by force. Ahh, how I want a leisurely lifestyle where I do almost nothing and am rich and comfortable and high.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Don't you still have ecstasy or did you take it?
I took it but it turned out it was meth😪
That's why I keep thinking about crimes. Instead of money being given to you, it's taking money by force. Ahh, how I want a leisurely lifestyle where I do almost nothing and am rich and comfortable and high.
I get it but crimes arnt worth it. No amount of moeny is worth being in a cel with a bunch of creeps bro.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022

I get it but crimes arnt worth it. No amount of moeny is worth being in a cel with a bunch of creeps bro.
Very true. Crimes don't lead to a leisurely, comfy lifestyle.

It's frustrating though. I'm finally dark triad, uninhibited enough to do anything. And yet I'm too stupid to actually think of anything that could lead to me being rich and comfy. Even though I hate work, I'd even be willing to go with routes that require a lot of work, and still I couldn't think of anything that could make me rich and comfy.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Very true. Crimes don't lead to a leisurely, comfy lifestyle.

It's frustrating though. I'm finally dark triad, uninhibited enough to do anything. And yet I'm too stupid to actually think of anything that could lead to me being rich and comfy. Even though I hate work, I'd even be willing to go with routes that require a lot of work, and still I couldn't think of anything that could make me rich and comfy.
i crimemaxxed, it was mostly me just being a low inhib desperate sperg, didnt actually do no harm, but the police only saw a unhinged 17 yr old making death threats and terrorist threats suspected of attempted murder.
it paid off but cos of my age and mental state and the circumstance tho

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
i crimemaxxed, it was mostly me just being a low inhib desperate sperg, didnt actually do no harm, but the police only saw a unhinged 17 yr old making death threats and terrorist threats suspected of attempted murder.
Oh, I didn't mean those kinds of crimes. I meant more like theft and scams and such. Purely for profit. I have no interest in hurting others, all I want is a comfy lifestyle.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Just crimemax as a teenager so you end up living the comfy music producer life theory.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

Meth's great

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've never done it, but I know that it's too great. In fact, it's so great that life would be even more boring after it. Nah, I'm happy I've never tried it. I already struggle to find sobriety bearable.
I've only done it on 2 occasions and still it has a grip on me. Just the mention of it can get me rambling about how great it is (the orgasms especially). It is harmful though, fucks me up way more than other stimulants but I love it

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I've only done it on 2 occasions and still it has a grip on me. Just the mention of it can get me rambling about how great it is (the orgasms especially). It is harmful though, fucks me up way more than other stimulants but I love it
Damn, that's exactly what I thought. So good that nothing ever feels the same anymore.

I'm already like a fucking stone compared to normies lmao. They have feelings and shit, they get pleasure from simple stuff. Meanwhile I need to get absolutely fucking smashed to the fucking gills to feel half of what they feel.

Nah, meth is too dangerous. It's so good it's dangerous, never ever doing it. I know myself, if I ever do it, sobriety will feel even worse..

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I think i don't want to be myself , but someone else entirely. To be more realistic , i'm not so sure what would bring me happiness. But if i could live in a 1st world country doing little to no work at all , no financial issues , that if i ever felt like travelling anywhere , i could just do it and also have a rich romantic/sex life with women i find attractive(and they find me attractive too) would be pretty good. Jfl and i called that the realistic option , it's so over

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I think i don't want to be myself , but someone else entirely. To be more realistic , i'm not so sure what would bring me happiness. But if i could live in a 1st world country doing little to no work at all , no financial issues , that if i ever felt like travelling anywhere , i could just do it and also have a rich romantic/sex life with women i find attractive(and they find me attractive too) would be pretty good. Jfl and i called that the realistic option , it's so over
I know what you mean. Damn, life is fucking weird. I feel like I'm another species sometimes.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
being healthy would be enough to make me happy, but then again as natural human condition i would probably wish for more if i attained that. sadly will never happen tho lol!

Activity
So far there's no one here