What makes you different?

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
While being NEET certainly sets you apart from the norm on it's own, I'd like to know what you think makes you different from your average normie/neurotypical? Do you think you actually are different? Perhaps it's just a bad situation that prevents you from exceling? Or perhaps you are a failed normie. Share your thoughts

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
Failed normie in every aspect

Fucked up health wise, severely mentally ill from years of isolation, haven't really spent much time developing like my brothers (major pill btw, if you're the youngest w/ old parents it's over)

My current cope: reincarnation

I lost all hope 😊

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
1. I have european bone structure despite being from the middle of curryland
Reveal kashmiri pretty indian brahmic ancestry duckman222 a11ac804b9c71b6a 84eb60ed1cd6b948

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I gave up on society and being normal when I was 9 years old when I truly thought about the concept of death while sitting in math class. My first existential crisis, I'm going to die and everything I'm doing is temporary and won't matter in the end. I stopped participating in school (getting straight F's from that point onward), stopped talking to people IRL generally, focusing only on my immediate hedonistic pleasure, I still more or less do this. Why would I work 8 hours in the morning and afternoon if it's genuinely possible I'll die tonight and not see the fruits of my labour? I'm sure most people don't think "I'm going to die today" and they go on with their daily lives, doing all the tedious things they think they have to do, well you don't have to do those tedious things and I won't be the stupid bastard wageslaving on my last day alive. Besides, society's definition of success doesn't really seem that great to me if I have to work hard to get there, the whole 4 years of studying + working a full time job and yada yada if I can't get rich through a quick scheme like crypto or a business idea then I simply don't care :feelsok: because my life would be mostly the same (just more hookers and ketamine) and the effort/reward just isn't for me

Probably suboptimal dopamine signaling or something ultimately

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
So he's a chadlite tallfag larping as an incel? Makes sense. Should've been obvious (in hindsight).
I never actually showed my face to anyone. Everything I've said about myself is the truth.

Activity
So far there's no one here