What they will not tell you but i will

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Usually, the more money you make and the higher you are up in a company, the less work you do.
A lot of management is made of NEETS. that is the secret of companies, they send emails/have meetings pretending to look and make employees productive.
These are the people that tell you to work hard or wonder why nobody wants to work, these are the people that want to take food stamps away so you are forced to slave for them.
They earn much more than real workers. They will never admit it nor will they tell you, cause they are afraid, it's a big club.
This is of course not the case in all companies in all positions, but it is more often the reality than you probably think.
Everybody knows, working in Mcdonald's sucks and is inhumane, but they pretend it's not and blame people for not being willing to work there, to manipulate them.

Last edited:
Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I've noticed that for decades, it's all a scam. All I can get is busy physically laborious jobs paying peanuts though.

The huge cope of winning big £ one day and then living NEET until death used to keep me going. I don't give a shit so much now, if I was still young I'd feel more motivation though.

Activity
So far there's no one here