What things in life do you think would make you happy

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
For me, if I was able to get 2-3 good friends (also a gf), a place of my own where we hung out, and we were able to do things together that all interested us, that would be ideal.

I have a lot of personal and other goals like that I would do included in that.

how about you guys? Nothing fantastical or resentment-like though.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Finishing most of my major looksmaxing, having my own place w/ a garage, multiple sports cars and social circle of card nerds who track their cars 😎

captainsalamander

captainsalamander

cutecel
Mar 19, 2022
i want to go travel around the world with my friends. maybe make a shitty indie flick too.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Better Call Saul Season 6. And then another spinoff - Ignacio Varga prequel.
R
A
V I N C E
O

If you're on mobile the bravo things. Messed up. Try turning the phone sideways or if that doesnt work open up a PC to fully appreciate this shitpost.

Last edited:
K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Vince Gilligan

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Better Call Saul Season 6. And then another spinoff - Ignacio Varga prequel.
R
A
V I N C E
O
Bob Odenkirk having a heart attack (or whatever it was) was the first time in my life I was concerned for the life of a public figure because they hadn't finished filming.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Breaking Bad is the greatest story told in the history of mankind.

Maybe Shakespeare mogs but I don't understand none of what he wrote

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I just recently found out "wherefore art thou romeo" means why are you a montague and not wya.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Ending of Macbeth was fucking brilliant. Mcduff was a c-section so not technically a man born from a woman, he could kill Macbeth.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Ending of Macbeth was fucking brilliant. Mcduff was a c-section so not technically a man born from a woman, he could kill Macbeth.
But the first time I read it, I couldn't fully appreciate it. Read it in HS English as a class and the teacher had to explain it because some of us (including me ) didn't understand it

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
But the first time I read it, I couldn't fully appreciate it. Read it in HS English as a class and the teacher had to explain it because some of us (including me ) didn't understand it
How am I supposed to know what a Caesarian is?

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
OK brackets, I'm done. You can have your thread back.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
What are the early symptoms of alzeihmers?

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
What are the early symptoms of alzheimers?

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
"Let go of the orange leg's marathon, neighbor... else mourning in the morning will take that commendation hazardously."

Last edited:
K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
"Let go of the orange leg's marathon, neighbor... else morning mournings will take that commendation hazardously."
A perfectly well structured structured sentence made of individual words of the English language, yet incoherent nonsense.

I'm taking a shit as I'm writing this shitpost.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Death is the thing in life that would make me most happy.

Funny how that works, isn't it? The exact opposite of the subject in question is the solution. It's not, you say? Well, I thought it was.

Last edited:
K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
"Let go of the orange leg's marathon, neighbor... else mourning in the morning will take that commendation hazardously."

A perfectly well structured structured sentence made of individual words of the English language, yet incoherent nonsense.
I was considering making this a new thread since it's within my model of quality control for the tolerable standard deviations of shitposting but I decided against it. This was based on a skit by Stephen Fry, the British Homosexual of Jewish descent and not my own original thought.

For that reason, I have posted it onto Kaang's Designated Shitting Thread.

Last edited:
K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
What are the early signs of Alzheimer's?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Breaking Bad is the greatest story told in the history of mankind.
Am I a bad person for enjoying how Jack and his criminal crew gunned down Hank & Gomez?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
When they pulled up in their trucks, that's the moment when Hank became the protagonist of the show for me.
True, at least he went out on his shield. The shootout in the desert was so good man. Dont get me wrong I didnt like all that white power talk but Jacks crew brought chaos in which the show needed. How often have you watched it? Me two times, I just finished re-watching the show. Binge watched it for the last weeks.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
True, at least he went out on his shield. The shootout in the desert was so good man. Dont get me wrong I didnt like all that white power talk but Jacks crew brought chaos in which the show needed. How often have you watched it? Me two times, I just finished re-watching the show. Binge watched it for the last weeks.
Only twice. That and House MD are the only shows I've watched from start to end more than once.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
What are the early symptoms of Alzheimer's?

Activity
So far there's no one here