What's one advantage you have over normies?

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
My advantage is that I never, ever get lonely. It's like a mini superpower. Been such an outcast for so long, that I grew to like it. Shit, I've got the opposite of loneliness. Being around other people is a fucking chore. I'm not even anxious, cause I've recently become too much of a psychopath to be anxious.

Seriously, my parents and my cat are the only people I've talked to in many months. Other than posting on this forum and on plebbit, I don't even interact with anyone online.

It's great tbh. When I was younger it bugged me a bit, but now I genuinely don't give a shit about loneliness. I guess I've also spent so much time on reddit, 4chan and youtube that I became desensitized to socialization anyway. Now people irl seem so .... boring. Like wtf do they have to say? Compared to the thousands of people on the internet I listened to on a daily basis for years, they're fucking boring as shit.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I don’t like bullies

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I’m Royal unlike scum of the streets

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
And I am very intellectual

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My advantage is that I never, ever get lonely. It's like a mini superpower. Been such an outcast for so long, that I grew to like it.
Its like someone held a gun to our heads when creating a character. Then we were forced to put all our points into the "loneliness resistance" stat making us crippled in every other stat.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Its like someone held a gun to our heads when creating a character. Then we were forced to put all our points into the "loneliness resistance" stat making us crippled in every other stat.
Lol, nice analogy. Got a godlike loneliness resistance stat, that's for sure. Would rather have put points into intelligence. Maxing intelligence is almost an exploit. But I didn't have such luck. My intelligence is merely verbal. Just smart enough to sound smart, while also being fundamentally retarded in 50 other ways.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I look like shit and I have zero motivation
Intellect trumps everything else. No debate about it. I mean, not when it comes to women or whatever, but who cares what cunts think? They're filth, lower than toilets.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
Intellect trumps everything else
Looks trump everything not fucking intellect

I dropped out from college 4 times and people I passed in hs graduated long ago

If intellect was it i would’ve been higher than them but guess what they were better looking and they were evil

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Looks trump everything not fucking intellect

I dropped out from college 4 times and people I passed in hs graduated long ago

If intellect was it i would’ve been higher than them but guess what they were better looking and they were evil
Looks trump everything else /// in regards to how people treat you, yes.

If you let their opinions, their actions dictate how your life goes, then yes, looks trump everything else. But if you are the master of your own destiny, then no matter what evil acts others commit upon you, it doesn't matter. And in that case, intellect trumps everything else.

(P.S: I'm a NEET retarded broke loser virgin at 27 so what I say doesn't matter.)

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
But if you are the master of your own destiny, then no matter what evil acts others commit upon you, it doesn't matter. And in that case, intellect trumps everything else.
I wish that was true man

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I wish that was true man
Yeah, you're right. My example only works in a movie or something. Real life broke me too, it's too hard. God damn, I'm a 27 year old loser with no prospects, in a third world shithole, with a shitty education, no future, kissless virgin with zero friends who never gets out of the house, mentally ill loser. I hate myself, I hope I die in my sleep.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, you're right. My example only works in a movie or something. Real life broke me too, it's too hard. God damn, I'm a 27 year old loser with no prospects, in a third world shithole, with a shitty education, no future, kissless virgin with zero friends who never gets out of the house, mentally ill loser. I hate myself, I hope I die in my sleep.
Sadly real life isn’t a movie … :( I’m a 23 year old loser with no friends in Turkey shithole virgin fucked Up mind mentally ill loser I don’t hate myself but I wish I die in my sleep too

Don’t hate yourself man

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
Which country

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I can cope without friends but I think saying I am not lonely is a cope. I plan to neck self when parents die as I would be in a world essentially on my own.

Activity
So far there's no one here