Discussion What’s the best cuckold story you’ve ever read?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
My Cuckold experience.

My wife and I were watching PH videos one night and as usual we were on the living room floor having sex and watching videos. All of a sudden there's a knock on the front door so we jump up and my wife heads for the bathroom while I pull up my pants and check to see who is at the door. It was a friend of mine from work, James. I turned off the TV and invited him in and we both sat down on the couch. As James and I were talking, my wife entered the room and joined us in conversation. As James and my wife were talking, I decided to go to the bathroom. After relieving myself in the bathroom I returned to the living room with my wife and friend James. At first I was shocked to see the TV was on and PH videos were playing. I looked at James and he was intently watching the video. I looked at my wife and she nodded and pointed towards my friends rather large bulge in his pants. My wife then liked her lips and reached out and ran her hand over the bulge in his pants. My friend James jumped back startled and said he was sorry. My wife then looked up and at me and asked if was ok. I nodded to my wife yes and I found myself wanting to see my wife sucking and fucking my friends cock! With James still apologizing and still in a bit of shock, my wife then opened and released James's cock from his pants. She took hold of his erect cock and began stroking on it as she got in closer and began liking the head of his cock. I moved in closer to get a better view of my wife stroking and liking his cock. She opened her mouth and took the head of it in her mouth, and then like the pro she is, she slid her mouth down over his cock taking all of it in her mouth. I watched intently as she stroked his cock with her mouth and hand. As I moved in even closer, she released his cock from her mouth and waved in front of my face. She told me that it's wonderful and that I should try it. Reluctantly I stuck out my tongue and she ran the swollen head of his cock on my tongue. I could taste her saliva and his pre-cum on the head of his cock. She was right, it was wonderful and I wanted more of it. It was not long and I was sharing my friends hard cock with my wife. This was only the beginning of a three way sexual relationship that was truly amazing. I loved watching my wife as she fucked and sucked James's cock. I loved it when she fucked his cock to the point of just blowing a load when she would slide off his cock and I could catch his hot load of cum she fucked from his balls in my mouth. I love the taste of my wife's pussy juice's on James's cock as he blew his fresh fucked load of cum in my mouth. I loved liking and cleaning up James's cum from my wife's pussy. I loved fucking my wife's pussy full of James's cum. I especially loved it while I was fucking my wife's pussy, James would slide his cock in my ass in an awesome daisy chain fuck! This is how our cuckold life began and still continues today.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
My Cuckold experience.

My wife and I were watching PH videos one night and as usual we were on the living room floor having sex and watching videos. All of a sudden there's a knock on the front door so we jump up and my wife heads for the bathroom while I pull up my pants and check to see who is at the door. It was a friend of mine from work, James. I turned off the TV and invited him in and we both sat down on the couch. As James and I were talking, my wife entered the room and joined us in conversation. As James and my wife were talking, I decided to go to the bathroom. After relieving myself in the bathroom I returned to the living room with my wife and friend James. At first I was shocked to see the TV was on and PH videos were playing. I looked at James and he was intently watching the video. I looked at my wife and she nodded and pointed towards my friends rather large bulge in his pants. My wife then liked her lips and reached out and ran her hand over the bulge in his pants. My friend James jumped back startled and said he was sorry. My wife then looked up and at me and asked if was ok. I nodded to my wife yes and I found myself wanting to see my wife sucking and fucking my friends cock! With James still apologizing and still in a bit of shock, my wife then opened and released James's cock from his pants. She took hold of his erect cock and began stroking on it as she got in closer and began liking the head of his cock. I moved in closer to get a better view of my wife stroking and liking his cock. She opened her mouth and took the head of it in her mouth, and then like the pro she is, she slid her mouth down over his cock taking all of it in her mouth. I watched intently as she stroked his cock with her mouth and hand. As I moved in even closer, she released his cock from her mouth and waved in front of my face. She told me that it's wonderful and that I should try it. Reluctantly I stuck out my tongue and she ran the swollen head of his cock on my tongue. I could taste her saliva and his pre-cum on the head of his cock. She was right, it was wonderful and I wanted more of it. It was not long and I was sharing my friends hard cock with my wife. This was only the beginning of a three way sexual relationship that was truly amazing. I loved watching my wife as she fucked and sucked James's cock. I loved it when she fucked his cock to the point of just blowing a load when she would slide off his cock and I could catch his hot load of cum she fucked from his balls in my mouth. I love the taste of my wife's pussy juice's on James's cock as he blew his fresh fucked load of cum in my mouth. I loved liking and cleaning up James's cum from my wife's pussy. I loved fucking my wife's pussy full of James's cum. I especially loved it while I was fucking my wife's pussy, James would slide his cock in my ass in an awesome daisy chain fuck! This is how our cuckold life began and still continues today.
this from reddit?

Activity
So far there's no one here