What's the biggest joke, life played on you?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
So I started to learn, that me being a massive pussy, over the failed relationship with my ex-gf will bring me nowhere. So I started to let go of my alcohol-problems, did more sport, got a bigger social circle and most importantly made big plans of my future. Short: My life started to get beautiful again and I had it perfectly planned for the next 5 years.

Then half a year later; 2020 punshed me right in the face. Everything I had build myself, I saw slowly fading away; unable to stop it.
Really everything did broke down, I got addicted again and my second big depression settled in. Cause I was throwing my life away at that point, I now stay here with literally nothing.

This made me realize once and for all, that I can't do shit, about the betterment of my future life.
Same thing with me with the lock downs.

Everything was going good in my life and Covid fucked everything up

svgmn1

svgmn1

Desperate Arabcel
Sep 3, 2021
Welcome + to + the + forum

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Extreme version of Osteoarthritis. When I was 19y my doc famously said "You have hip joints of a 70y old man".
That's very unfortunate. Same thing runs in my family I often suspect I'm showing symptoms but dread going to the doc to hear the bad news.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Gynocomestia. It's a condition in men where they develop breast tissue, and have the appearance of female breasts. I can never take my shirt off or have sex until I get this surgically removed. By the time I can afford the surgery, most of my prime years will be up. On top of that I can't have any pride in myself knowing that I am essentially a tranny, having a mix of female and male body parts.
have u fixed this already? if not send bobs in pm inshallah

Activity
So far there's no one here