Whats the future of a neet

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
I am mid twenties. I can cope with video games, movies etc for some time but when im 35 or 40 then what? I am assuming most of us wont have a wife and children. What are we gonna do, any ideas? I am guessing rich neets can find a gf and travel the world etc. as a way to pass time. What are your plans for the future?

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I am mid twenties. I can cope with video games, movies etc for some time but when im 35 or 40 then what? I am assuming most of us wont have a wife and children. What are we gonna do, any ideas? I am guessing rich neets can find a gf and travel the world etc. as a way to pass time. What are your plans for the future?
Just keep having fun, as a 33 year old neet I’m happiest without a job and wife. I just need my necessities and pillow wives. Even if I get old it never began. Self improvement is masturbation. Be a sigma and do what you want and have fun

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Just keep having fun, as a 33 year old neet I’m happiest without a job and wife. I just need my necessities and pillow wives. Even if I get old it never began. Self improvement is masturbation. Be a sigma and do what you want and have fun
I can keep having fun for years, I am used to be alone anyways. When you are 45 or 50 I dont think you can keep having fun the same way. I will either go insane or kill myself by the time im 40 if im alone and neet.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Nothing.
Two sides of the same coin

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I can keep having fun for years, I am used to be alone anyways. When you are 45 or 50 I dont think you can keep having fun the same way. I will either go insane or kill myself by the time im 40 if im alone and neet.
Well sex would be harder but focus on increasing t. Like weights, ash root, sleep etc. t is getting more rare by the day so get some big ball energy

Toutelagénétique

Toutelagénétique

終わっていないのは、始まったことがないからです
Apr 2, 2024

"Whats the future of a neet"

DNYqgP2

Forget the future but dont forget to go outside for 30 minute walks (or more) and such, because trust me you wont want Psychosis out of no where hitting you like fat man, japan...

Fat Man - Wikipedia
Fat Man - Wikipedia

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024

"Whats the future of a neet"

View attachment 113288

Forget the future but dont forget to go outside for 30 minute walks (or more) and such, because trust me you wont want Psychosis out of no where hitting you like fat man, japan...

Fat Man - Wikipedia
Fat Man - Wikipedia
I try to do physical activity at least 1 hour a day but my arm injury demotivates me sadly

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
The same question befalls a wagie. What lies in rhe future? 50 years of waging and eventually retirement?

With neets it's an open question. Wagies you get a shit answer
Interesting perspective but I am assuming normie wagies have families and irl friends therefore their children or wife could be a reason to go on. Ex-neet wagies or incel wagies are even more doomed than neets, it seems

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
Interesting perspective but I am assuming normie wagies have families and irl friends therefore their children or wife could be a reason to go on. Ex-neet wagies or incel wagies are even more doomed than neets, it seems
Imo other people are a garbage reason to go on

Look at divorce rates and how many guys get screwed over

Most men who rope have kids, it's often a divorcee

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Most normie wages, like my best friend, end up losing friends once married. Also their wives cheat and divorce them. It’s like 52%. And then they go thru a midlife crisis so you’re luckier than u think

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Most normie wages, like my best friend, end up losing friends once married. Also their wives cheat and divorce them. It’s like 52%. And then they go thru a midlife crisis so you’re luckier than u think
Damn, its depressing. So I guess being a neet or a wagie is not that important. The future depends on many other things

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
Die of covid vaccine

Activity
So far there's no one here