whats with all the anti-incel and anti-balckpill sentiment on this forum?

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
It's a semi-mgtow forum but the users don't wanna admit it, closeted mgtows.

iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

NEET
Aug 22, 2023
Theres a good amount of incel women hating users here, but id say not all of them. Personally, i dont identify with the incel community even though one could say im incel since i want relationships but im unable to because im a social recluse.

IMHO the incel community has good points about some social phenomena, but in some other areas they dont make sense.

Thadman

Thadman

Failed Normcuck
Sep 6, 2023
IMHO the incel community has good points about some social phenomena, but in some other areas they dont make sense.
Its based on some truths but in the bigger picture they go full retard. I like .net as it caters to all kinds of personalities and different viewpoints, and doesnt just attract one crowd hence making it an echochamber.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
it's not a bp forum, it's for everyone
It's a blackpill-whitepill forum, bluepilled men don't like the forum and leave, neurotypical people are the ones who are bluepilled.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's a blackpill-whitepill forum, bluepilled people don't like the forum and leave, usually people neurotypicals are the only people who are bluepilled.
once again bc u are slow, it's for everyone , that is why you post, we allow whoever is a guy and respect the rules.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
once again bc u are slow, it's for everyone , that is why you post, we allow whoever is a guy and respect the rules.
Neets are whitepillers, sergeantincel explained that here:

Imgonline com ua twotoone H3oz0wi5IRuL13w 2 1 1

It's not about the rules, the word "NEET" means semi-whitepiller just as the word "looksmaxer" means heavy blackpiller. It doesn't matter what rules you have, you are still called NEETs.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 100195

It's not about the rules, the word "NEET" means semi-whitepiller just as the word "looksmaxer" means heavy blackpiller and "incel" light blackpiller.
he is in prison, not his forum anymore, this place welcomes everyone no matter his status, you choose the wrong forum if u want whitepill.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
he is in prison, not his forum anymore, this place welcomes everyone no matter his status, you choose the wrong forum if u want whitepill.
But the word "NEET" is associated with whitepillers, the word NEET has always been used by blackpillers, neurotypicals have never used the word NEET, originally the word NEET was created to describe level 1 autistic men that did not want to work because they were incel. Bluepillers can never NEET because they don't like it, only blackpillers like it.

grug

grug

NEET
Dec 21, 2023

View attachment 100195

It's not about the rules, the word "NEET" means semi-whitepiller just as the word "looksmaxer" means heavy blackpiller. It doesn't matter what rules you have, you are still called NEETs.
NEET means not In Education employered or training. the whitepill just means regressing into the bluepill and adapting an optimistfag view of the world " I may be a virgin reject but a least I'm not incel' should just call it the reddtiterpilll. the whitepill is a joke and always has been. the blackpill is objective reality no matter how harsh and hopeless it may be.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
NEET means not In Education employered or training. the whitepill just means regressing into the bluepill and adapting an optimistfag view of the world " I may be a virgin reject but a least I'm not incel' should just call it the reddtiterpilll. the whitepill is a joke and always has been. the blackpill is objective reality no matter how harsh and hopeless it may be.
But only blackpillers like to NEET, bluepillers/neurotypicals don't like to NEET.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
But the word "NEET" is associated with whitepillers, the word NEET has always been used by blackpillers, neurotypicals have never used the word NEET, originally the word NEET was created to describe level 1 autistic men that did not want to work because they were incel. Bluepiller can never NEET because they don't like it, only blackpiller like it.
that is what Sarge belive, i don't , if you have complains go find him in Uruguay.
our pill here is is the comfyforumpill.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
that is what Sarge belive, i don't , if you have complains go find him in Uruguay.
our pill here is is the comfyforumpill.
I like to call it proto-light whitepill, only blackpillers like to use the word "NEET", neurotypicals/bluepillers don't like the word "NEET" and don't like neeting.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I like to call it proto-whitepill, only blackpillers like to use the word "NEET", neurotypicals/bluepillers don't like the word "NEET" and don't like neeting.
as an Neurotypical we don't use the word Neet in my language and many other , but ye ppl use many diffrent terms for it, srs why i am even debating you, idgaf what u belive, told what the forum is all about, accept it or leave.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
as an Neurotypical we don't use the word Neet in my language and many other , but ye ppl use many diffrent terms for it, srs why i am even debating you, idgaf what u belive, told what the forum is all about, accept it or leave.
I know you have level 1 autism like all of the users in master's forum's, then why the hell do you neet or not get angry at us for being misogynist and racist? only level 1 autists can be misognistic and racist. You just haven't been diagnosed yet.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
@Haruhi Suzumiya do you look at people at the eyes when you talk to them, for the whole conversation? tell me if you stop for even a second.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I know you have level 1 autism, then why the hell do you neet or not get angry at us for being misogynist and racist? only level 1 autists can be misognistic and racist.
you really need to touch grass and have sex, those forums ruined u, srs wtf are u saying, omg , dude leave online world
@Haruhi Suzumiya do you look at people at the eyes when you talk to them, for the whole coversation?
get a gf, talk to girls on insta or smth, or make friends ,stop being online...wtf with u

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
you really need to touch grass and have sex, those forums ruined u, srs wtf are u saying, omg , dude leave online world

get a gf, talk to girls on insta or smth, stop being online...wtf with u
Tell me, do you look at people at the eyes when you talk to them? do you stop doing it for even a second?

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
at their arms, ready to attack first, Cobra kaiii heyaaaaaaa
Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX
Can you look at people at the eyes for more than a second? do your eyes try to look away from seeing their eyes after a second or 2?

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Can you look at people at the eyes for more than a second? do your eyes try to look away from seeing their eyes after a second or 2?
I'm talking about people in person, not videos. Can you make direct eye contact with people for more than 1 or 2 seconds?

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
i close my eyes and talk using ESP, i am an esper
All of the people on these forums have level 1 autism, some people are just not diagnosed, every time we say "normies" we mean "neurotypicals" even though we don't know it, level 1 autism makes you more racist and misogynistic. For example all of the users on the r/NEET subreddit also have level 1 autism because, the word NEET is only used by level 1 autists, you read the threads there and you can see that all the users act like like blackpillers that lost interest in hating women because of becoming whitepilled. If you were neurotypical you would leave this forum screaming in horror. I asked you about the eyes because we level 1 autists can't see a person at the eyes when they are looking at us in the eyes, our eyes just try to look away after a second making eye contact.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
All of the people on these forums have level 1 autism, some people are just not diagnosed, every time we say "normies" we mean "neurotypicals" even though we don't know it, level 1 autism makes you more racist and misogynistic. For example all of the users on the r/NEET subreddit also have level 1 autism because, the word NEET is only used by level 1 autists, you read the threads there and you can see that all the users act like like blackpillers that lost interest in hating women because of becoming whitepilled. If you were neurotypical you would leave this forum screaming in horror. I asked you about the eyes because we level 1 autists can't see a person at the eyes when they are looking at us in the eyes, our eyes just try to look away after a second making eye contact.
toester fucker
Happy Feel Good GIF by Sherchle

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
The behavioral sink makes it so as it's increasing, newer generations don't need to learn about older pills, for example 2015 guys went into the red pill, then the 2020 guys went directly into the blackpill without having a redpill phase like doing redpill things, and the 2025 guys will simply give up and not learn about game (red pill) and facial ratios (blackpill) like their older generations did, they will just go into mgtow or neeting because hypergamy will be so high that they will give up like the rest of guys. You don't need to learn the older pills when the behavioral sink is so high.

That's mainly the reason why this forum and the r/NEET reddit are not connected, it's a generation change.

2018 mgtow was just whitepilled Gen-x old men, not young people, so it was not part of generation yet.

Last edited:
grug

grug

NEET
Dec 21, 2023
The behavioral sink makes it so as it's increasing, newer generations don't need to learn about older pills, for example 2015 guys went into the red pill, then the 2020 guys went directly into the blackpill without having a redpill phase like doing redpill things, and the 2025 guys will simply give up and not learn about game (red pill) and facial ratios (blackpill) like their older generations did, they will just go into mgtow or neeting because hypergamy will be so high that they will give up like the rest of guys. You don't need to learn the older pills when the behavioral sink is so high.

That's mainly the reason why this forum and the r/NEET reddit are not connected, it's a generation change.

2018 mgtow was just whitepilled Gen-x old men, not young people, so it was not part of generation yet.
your on the right track. but the framing of the mgtow label is innacurrate. MSTOW (men sent ther own way) is the correct framing because men didn't just decide to walk away from women they were rejected by them and logically decided to make life as enjoyable as possible by focusing on themself's and enjoying their copes instead of chasing after femoids that despise them and want to see them harmed.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
your on the right track. but the framing of the mgtow label is innacurrate. MSTOW (men sent ther own way) is the correct framing because men didn't just decide to walk away from women they were rejected by them and logically decided to make life as enjoyable as possible by focusing on themself's and enjoying their copes instead of chasing after femoids that despise them and want to see them harmed.
But we wouldn't want to be with them anymore even if 1 billion women begged for us to be with us, we simply lost interest in them, we never will be with them again, we just don't want to be with them, even if they paid us 1 trillion dollards.

We are not sent because being sent sounds like you still desire to be with them, that's not the case with us.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here