What's your dream video game?

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Mine is a 2D top-down MMO with simple graphics, so that the devs can pump out lots of content without wasting time on graphics.

Something with lots of different things to do. Maybe it can be like several games mashed into one. Some Pokemon, some Diablo, some other games depending on the activity you're doing. Some fishing and whatnot.

But it would all blend in nicely. You'd have a main city where you can socialize. You'd drive around in your vehicle or mount showing it off and your gear too.

You'd have thousands of things to collect, achievements to hunt etc... Just a huge logbook to fill out. Nothing too grindy, just fun stuff. Each fun challenge rewards something to add to you collection.

And they'd keep pumping out content, new minigames and activities and things to collect.

Actually, scratch that. Fuck MMOs. I want what I described but as a singleplayer game. If it's an MMO they'd butcher it and make it waaaay to grindy and unfun.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Witcher 1 is the ideal game for me. It has the greatest atmosphere and good story. Anything else doesnt matter much
Fuck the swamp.
Mine is a 2D top-down MMO with simple graphics, so that the devs can pump out lots of content without wasting time on graphics.

Something with lots of different things to do. Maybe it can be like several games mashed into one. Some Pokemon, some Diablo, some other games depending on the activity you're doing. Some fishing and whatnot.

But it would all blend in nicely. You'd have a main city where you can socialize. You'd drive around in your vehicle or mount showing it off and your gear too.

You'd have thousands of things to collect, achievements to hunt etc... Just a huge logbook to fill out. Nothing too grindy, just fun stuff. Each fun challenge rewards something to add to you collection.

And they'd keep pumping out content, new minigames and activities and things to collect.

Actually, scratch that. Fuck MMOs. I want what I described but as a singleplayer game. If it's an MMO they'd butcher it and make it waaaay to grindy and unfun.
Persona - Chad Edition

You're a HS chad in a small American town and have to reconcile school, boning stacy, football team and your mates.
Expansion pack is a school trip to a Canadian ski lodge.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
A 3D action adventure game with top notch graphics, action and some platforming thrown in. With lots of content in a big world and things to do. Or adventure into strange and awe inspiring landscapes

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
A 3D action adventure game with top notch graphics, action and some platforming thrown in. With lots of content in a big world and things to do. Or adventure into strange and awe inspiring landscapes
Yep, that would be an awesome thing to see. Especially when you mentioned the landscapes I imagined what a cool game it could be.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
2 and 3 are still much better in every aspect.
Hated the second (chapter 1 was okay, but not the rest of the game). Too much politics and no good atmosphere. Witcher 1's atmosphere remains unsurpassed. The best game soundtrack ever. Never played the third though.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I wish for Black & White 3
God simulator game but with a story & quests

Activity
So far there's no one here