Discussion What’s your ideal first date?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I’m sure most of us have ponder if we gone on a date where would we’ll take them. Okay so imagine you did manage to get a date with your ideal girl. Where would you take them for a first date, how much money would you be willing to shill out?

I’d want to have the date set up in the late evening, perhaps take them to some nice walkable place like a park (I don’t mean a local small neighborhood parks more like those big famous ones some cities have) visit a few amusements along the way, later I’ll invite them out to eat in some non fast food restaurant nothing super fancy though. And lastly after all is finish I’ll want to end the night with something simple like finding in nice bench or sitting on the grass with nice view while talking and listening to music.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
In a comfy small cafe, we will get some nice coffee or smth else to drink, maybe some sweets, both dressed well, you sit face to face, it's all about discussion skills and cute awkwardness, no much distraction from anything.
Nag161

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
but seriously would you even know what to say? I wouldnt. tbh nothing happened in my life since my teens. Also don't keep up with trends, don't watch tv I hate tv, no friends since high school so no stories to be told, rarely traveled so cant even talk about that :feelslol:... :feelsrope:

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Family is different than a stranger you’re dating, they’ll get bored or think it’s personal for a first date.

This is why we’re incels…
What? Elab on what you mean?

Whats wrong with a date at home? Its a nice and calm atmosphere, you rather be in a bar or nightclub with loud and obnoxius normies?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
What? Elab on what you mean?

Whats wrong with a date at home? Its a nice and calm atmosphere, you rather be in a bar or nightclub with loud and obnoxius normies?
Maybe for you but you have to think about your partner too, the alternative is not a quiet house or a loud environment. There’s things in between like Haruhi suggested a nice cafe is a place to start.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Maybe for you but you have to think about your partner too, the alternative is not a quiet house or a loud environment. There’s things in between like Haruhi suggested a nice cafe is a place to start.
I'll just to starbucks or something then, ideally when theres not many people.

Activity
So far there's no one here