Discussion When did you stop believing in Santa?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I know, for most of the world it’s no longer Christmas but it still is here so better late than never. Anyways for the question, when did you stopped believing in Santa?
IMG 8790

I can’t remember an exact age, but if I can guess it was probably around 8-9 maybe a little younger or older. I knew something was up when none of the stuff on my Christmas wish list was brought despite being at my best 😭
IMG 8789

Also Feliz Navidad and I hoped you guys had a pleasant day

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
I sadly learned from an early age like 4 because of growing up in a very very Christian church, like almost Jehovah's witnesses.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I can't even remember exactly when I stopped fully believing in him Because I don't think I really ever believed in him. It doesnt take much intelligence to realize some dude going to everyones house in 12 hours is ridiculous lol. I also didnt celebrate christmas until i was 10 when i moved near my anglo normie stepfamily. My bio family on my dads side was too far away/aspie to do anything for christmas. Moms side ofc was overseas in the Philippines

Last edited:
Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
The last time I sent a letter to him I was 11 years old. But it turns out I didn't send anything. I sent an empty envelope, I forgot the letter in my pocket.

Activity
So far there's no one here