When do you think society will collapse?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
If going by what the elites have openly said on The World Economic Forum, I think 2030 is a good guess. It won’t collapse in a traditional way but we’ll all be slaves living in pods and eating bugs. I mean why else are we all getting shoved into cramped boxes called apartments? Because they don’t want you to own a single blade of grass. Might as well be a dead man at that point.

@Neetgod thoughts?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I don’t think it’s going to collapse sure they’ll be bigger wealth inequality among the classes but over all society and the economy are still going to be chugging along even if we’re left behind.
C09E8FE5 AA02 4771 85EF 4CAFFA7CB4BC

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
well, one possible option is prices continue to climb, and people can't afford regular stuff they use to be able to afford. with the possibility of war with russia this is feasable. then come riots against the government who will be perceived as the reason for the problem, and then lo and behold, the globalists step in with a new system that SOUNDS good, but is enslavement

another one is that too many girls swallow the dog pill, have sex with dogs, and the resulting stench creates a virus that wipes out humanity, which will then proceed along the lines of how i proposed the globalists will operate in my last paragraph.

prices are already climbing. eggs, fuel, agricultural facilities being destroyed, war with russia, illegals overburdening aid system leading to collapse, manufactured viruses...there's a number of ways this could end, but ultimately whatever happens it has to culminate in overthrow of democracy. it's gotta get to a point where people are uncomfortable, demand change, and we'll all be lied to about the reasons why things are so bad.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's going to end according to Abrahamic end times prophecies

Not some "global warming flood" or "super valcano" or "nuclear war"

The reality is things like the anti christ, gog and magog, the mark of the beast are going to "end the world."

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022

The reality is things like the anti christ, gog and magog, the mark of the beast are going to "end the world."
truth, but at least according to the prophecies of the saints, this immediate period we're in won't last long. Russia will march on Rome. it will be followed by a period of peace(25 years), and THEN the antichrist will come. i'm fully committed to this belief. the prophecies of holy men and women are not to be taken lightly.

yep, you heard it here first. and if i'm wrong, i promise you guys i'll get a job and marry a roastie with a supremely high body count such that she could never love me.

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Christians have been saying Jesus will come back tomorrow for over 2000 years. Hell they think Obama is the antichrist and is going to usher in the New World Order in a supposed third term.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Christians have been saying Jesus will come back tomorrow for over 2000 years. Hell they think Obama is the antichrist and is going to usher in the New World Order in a supposed third term.
there's different sects of christianity you know, some wiser, some more unhinged....evangelicals are among the more unhinged, they take the bible literally, and there's the pentecostals and charismatics who handle poisonous snakes. they literally take one bible verse out of context, and then handle poisonous snakes and inevitably get bit by them. the mental gymnastics to justify how a god who said you could do that and also lets the snakes bite them is quite interesting. then there's the mormons who supposedly think they will be granted lordship over planets after they die...there's good reasons why generations of past christians had burning hatreds of other christian denominations' doctrines. wars were fought over this shit.

and now, retarded atheists just want to lump them all together while ignoring other religions completely like buddhism and hinduism.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If going by what the elites have openly said on The World Economic Forum, I think 2030 is a good guess. It won’t collapse in a traditional way but we’ll all be slaves living in pods and eating bugs. I mean why else are we all getting shoved into cramped boxes called apartments? Because they don’t want you to own a single blade of grass. Might as well be a dead man at that point.

@Neetgod thoughts?
Unfortunately the great reset will accelerate. It will be done in multiple fascists of Kaos. Then order will be used to restore humanity into a trans humanism agenda. It will probably occur this way based on what I've read.

2023 to 2030

Cyber attacks and emp will take out the energy grid for about six months to a year. Mass starvation will occur especially in the third world. Supply chains will be blocked due to a self inflicted sanctions on fossil fuels.

Well enter into a post industrial society that will look simular to the hunger games ect. Less reliable technology will be the norm. Cars will be to expensive to afford. 15 minutes distric city's will become the norm. You won't be allowed to leave your district due to the climate change hoax wich is the Rothschild golden goose of control. Simular to how north Korea governs its people.

Rural farms and small villages will be forbidden and food replaced with synthetic meats and insects. living in project like shoe box studioes will be assigned to you. Birth rates will plumet due to lower sperm counts, one child policy's, the social security system will no longer function.

A new digital currency will be implemented. Facial recognition technology will rule over us. China is the gold standard who will be the new super power.

the USA will cease to excist due to massive migration along with all other European countries where the white race will struggle to replenish their population due to a lack of resources all intentionality done by the elite banking dynasties who print and creat moeny from thin air.

2030 to 2050 shit hits the fan and the tecknocrosy begins.

The trans humanism agenda begins with neuro link devices implanted into your brain. Fast down loading of information directly into your brain will be the standard. This will creat a precedent moving forward. Man will be fully merged with machine. Jobs will now be remote only useing vr to mange robots. All cars will be autonomous that will run on 7g connected to a central computer system that will rule over us. Algorithms will determine where you live, what you do, your food will be allocated onto a carbon credit debit cad.

Dissidents will be herded into centerlilized locations to allow the decendets of Cain to kill there enemies more efficiently useing weather manipulation, famine, war and disease. Mass depletion of humans has been achieved man is no longer useful. Ai has the ability to creat music, medicine, manufacturing, business. Humans are now completely obsolete. The worlds population is now roughly 90 million but will plumit to around ten million by 3000.

I could go into more detail but this pretty much sums it up in a nut shell.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Unfortunately the great reset will accelerate. It will be done in multiple fascists of Kaos. Then order will be used to restore humanity into a trans humanism agenda. It will probably occur this way based on what I've read.

2023 to 2030

Cyber attacks and emp will take out the energy grid for about six months to a year. Mass starvation will occur especially in the third world. Supply chains will be blocked due to a self inflicted sanctions on fossil fuels.

Well enter into a post industrial society that will look simular to the hunger games ect. Less reliable technology will be the norm. Cars will be to expensive to afford. 15 minutes distric city's will become the norm. You won't be allowed to leave your district due to the climate change hoax wich is the Rothschild golden goose of control. Simular to how north Korea governs its people.

Rural farms and small villages will be forbidden and food replaced with synthetic meats and insects. living in project like shoe box studioes will be assigned to you. Birth rates will plumet due to lower sperm counts, one child policy's, the social security system will no longer function.

A new digital currency will be implemented. Facial recognition technology will rule over us. China is the gold standard who will be the new super power.

the USA will cease to excist due to massive migration along with all other European countries where the white race will struggle to replenish their population due to a lack of resources all intentionality done by the elite banking dynasties who print and creat moeny from thin air.

The trans humanism agenda begins with neuro link devices implanted into your brain. Fast down loading of information directly into your brain will be the standard. This will creat a precedent moving forward. Man will be fully merged with machine. Jobs will now be remote only useing vr to mange robots. All cars will be autonomous that will run on 7g connected to a central computer system that will rule over us. Algorithms will determine where you live, what you do, your food will be allocated onto a carbon credit debit cad.

Dissidents will be herded into centerlilized locations to allow the decendets of Cain to kill there enemies more efficiently useing weather manipulation, famine, war and disease. Mass depletion of humans has been achieved man is no longer useful. Ai has the ability to creat music, medicine, manufacturing, business. Humans are now completely obsolete. The worlds population is now roughly 90 million but will plumit to around ten million by 3000.

damn neetgod, high quality post.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@AI-cel laugh as you may but all of these things I mentioned are being put into place right under your nose. Through tens of hours of research I can assure you all my claims are based on scientific studys and credible information. It would take you years to catch up so I summarized it for you perfectly.

Everything is now put into place by the satanic blood lines of the elites all that has to be done is implantation. For example banks like wells fargo are already denying business loans unless they adhere to carbon credit restrictions aka cliamte change hoax. which is the end of humanity.

Every claim I've made I could give clear examples and evidence of why it's inevitable these atrocities will certainly accure. But why bother.

Sorry to be the bare of bad news. But I also predicted the covid pandemic, vaccine passports, the gay, pedophile agenda tens years before it was here to day. I like my odds. So far I'm batting a thousand. Don't take what I researched lightly. Get prepared, arm yourself with guns buy lots of amo, store six month of food, water, medicine and have extra passports handy would be my advice to you all.

However you will only be allowed to escape for so long. The inevitable is undeniable. I myself plan on suicide once the power grid is gone never to return and the famine begins. It's the most logical exit.

And no there will not be a Devine intervention. God or Jesus will not save you. Because there merely a myth ment for the public to be used against there own free will. To believe a trump card, Jesus or a some great labaski fag can save you is all done buy design to fool you into submission.

Well unfortunately my friend the end is near. So spend your cash wisely on hookers, lobster and ecstasy. Because soon it will all be over. Mark my words.

- Cornelius Shrewsbury bartholomew the 3rd

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

2023 to 2030

Sounds about right. Where do you go to find this stuff? I use r/conspiracy and Bitchute but there’s a lot of supernatural and religion mixed in.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
@AI-cel laugh as you may but all of these things I mentioned are being put into place right under your nose. Through tens of hours of research I can assure you all my claims are based on scientific studys and credible information. It would take you years to catch up so I summarized it for you perfectly.

Everything is now put into place by the satanic blood lines of the elites all that has to be done is implantation. For example banks like wells fargo are already denying business loans unless they adhere to carbon credit restrictions aka cliamte change hoax. which is the end of humanity.

Every claim I've made I could give clear examples and evidence of why it's inevitable these atrocities accure. But why bother.

Sorry to be the bare of bad news. But I also predicted the covid pandemic, vaccine passports, the gay, pedophile agenda tens years before it was here to day. I like my odds. So far I'm batting a thousand. Don't take what I researched lightly. Get prepared, arm yourself with guns and amo, store six month of food, water, medicine and have extra passports handy would be my advice to you all.

However you will only be allowed to escape for so long. The inevitable is undeniable. I myself plan on suicide once the power grid is gone never to return and the famine begins. It's the most logical exit.

And no there will not be a Devine intervention. God or Jesus will not save you. Because there merely a myth ment for the public to be used against there own free will. To believe a trump, Jesus or a some great labaski fag can save you is all done buy design to fool you into submission.

Well unfortunately my friend the end is near. So spend your cash wisely on hookers, lobster and ecstasy. Because soon it will all be over. Mark my words

- Cornelius Shrewsbury bartholomew the 3rd
whatever happens, happens
cowboy bebop smoking GIF

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sounds about right. Where do you go to find this stuff? I use r/conspiracy and Bitchute but there’s a lot of supernatural and religion mixed in.
Let's put it this way I have a talent for research and deciphering bull shit. So you will or probably any one else will ever be at my level so I wouldn't bother trying. Nothing personal. Plus ive been in the game for 16 years. But I get alot of my info for infowars.com lately about vaccine agendas but most is controlled opposition so you have to learn to play both sides and feel out the nonesense like the whole trump is gonna save us nonesense ect. and yes to other idiots it's a credible news source it's literally years ahead of all news. And down below

A call for an uprising, Infowars.com, banned.video, beforeitsnews.com, naturalnews.com, youtube before it was bought buy Google not so much now, alternativenewsoure.com, my own clairvoyance and intuition, odd tv, Russian vids

Before youtube got soy I would get lots of info from that but they scrubbed all the best stuff about mass shooter hoaxes

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
If I had to guess: probably in the 2030/40s, like you said. Even without being heavily deterministic, you can clearly see these turning points in motion for such a collapse to occur. If I'm wrong, it's bound to happen somewhere down the line regardless.
For example, we're only in the 2020's and we've seen unparalleled events in the modern world:
2008 Great Recession --> COVID-19 pandemic/recession --> Russo-Ukrainian War --> ??? --> ???
All of these, which have remarkably happened so close to each other; are, in my opinion, critical symptoms of societal decay and shouldn't be scoffed at. By virtue of that, I think these events will compile on to each other--in ways that nobody can predict--to a final crisis greater than WWI & WW2, I believe. Especially considering, that we live in an emerging age of exceptional statistical anomalies, catastrophes, and so on. For example: climate change and it's massive unpredictable ramifications, increased political polarization, rampant homelessness, increased prevalence of mental illnesses and drug usage. Furthermore, continued income inequality, perpetual male disfranchisement, and the incessant resource depletion of our planet should evident enough. But, what's worse: we're not solving any of these problems. And, many of these things that society is bound upon are going to inevitably fold within itself. Whether that be a shared common culture, a healthy relationship with our institutions, or the structural integrity of our economic, social, industrial infrastructures, etc. All of which, to me, seem to be deteriorating and are already as fragile as can be.

Just remember:
-99.9% of species that have ever lived have gone extinct
-32 advanced human civilizations have collapsed (by the way, they didn't have 400+ nuclear reactors which are incredibly dangerous and 13,080+ nuclear weapons) (oh, also, they weren't dealing with global warming or in other words the death rattle of our planet and an upcoming inevitable resource war)

I don't even want society to collapse; I just want it to be better. But, the writing is clearly on the wall.

2033-03-14
2034-06-23
2035-03-21
2038-09-14
2040-09-24

I'm rolling the dice, here are my five dates.

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
It won't. CBDCs will be used to monitor and control all financial transactions, limits will be placed on how much we can spend due to climate change, quantum computing will break all existing encryption and only be accessible to those in power (which may pose a problem for crypto as an alternative solution), increased control over the internet in the name of protecting the children, UBI and shitty copes to keep us all complacent. Just my guess, I don't really obsess over this shit. My main fear is CBDC

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
If I had to guess: probably in the 2030/40s, like you said. Even without being heavily deterministic, you can clearly see these turning points in motion for such a collapse to occur. If I'm wrong, it's bound to happen somewhere down the line regardless.
For example, we're only in the 2020's and we've seen unparalleled events in the modern world:
2008 Great Recession --> COVID-19 pandemic/recession --> Russo-Ukrainian War --> ??? --> ???
All of these, which have remarkably happened so close to each other; are, in my opinion, critical symptoms of societal decay and shouldn't be scoffed at. By virtue of that, I think these events will compile on to each other--in ways that nobody can predict--to a final crisis greater than WWI & WW2, I believe. Especially considering, that we live in an emerging age of exceptional statistical anomalies, catastrophes, and so on. For example: climate change and it's massive unpredictable ramifications, increased political polarization, rampant homelessness, increased prevalence of mental illnesses and drug usage. Furthermore, continued income inequality, perpetual male disfranchisement, and the incessant resource depletion of our planet should evident enough. But, what's worse: we're not solving any of these problems. And, many of these things that society is bound upon are going to inevitably fold within itself. Whether that be a shared common culture, a healthy relationship with our institutions, or the structural integrity of our economic, social, industrial infrastructures, etc. All of which, to me, seem to be deteriorating and are already as fragile as can be.

Just remember:
-99.9% of species that have ever lived have gone extinct
-32 advanced human civilizations have collapsed (by the way, they didn't have 400+ nuclear reactors which are incredibly dangerous and 13,080+ nuclear weapons) (oh, also, they weren't dealing with global warming or in other words the death rattle of our planet and an upcoming inevitable resource war)

I don't even want society to collapse; I just want it to be better. But, the writing is clearly on the wall.

2033-03-14
2034-06-23
2035-03-21
2038-09-14
2040-09-24

I'm rolling the dice, here are my five dates.
I personally think Covid and the Ukraine war were planned. Recently Europe passed a law giving the government more power to do surveillance on their citizens. Everything feels like is happening in a controlled manner, designed to keep the population in constant fear so they’ll submit to government tyranny. I can only guess what the next catastrophe will occur once people are bored of caring about the war.

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I personally think Covid and the Ukraine war were planned. Recently Europe passed a law giving the government more power to do surveillance on their citizens. Everything feels like is happening in a controlled manner, designed to keep the population in constant fear so they’ll submit to government tyranny. I can only guess what the next catastrophe will occur once people are bored of caring about the war.
Honestly, I don't know what to believe. And, It's not like that's anything out of the realm of possibility. I mean, the whole spectacle of the 'war on terror' in the United States was literally just that: a scapegoat to exert more governmental power, influence, and therefore tightening up the surveillance state. Instinctively, it feels as if these recent events are in some way suspicious inasmuch as how frequent/cyclical they are. Also, the absurd media portrayal and coverage which gets people enamored in a good vs evil narrative while giving up their rights.

Activity
So far there's no one here