Discussion Where would you passportmaxx?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
If you had the ability to passportmaxx anywhere in the world where would you go to and what would you do while there?
Sss

I don’t know I’ll probably would want to go to Latin America not because the women but because of how cheap it is. I would much rather be in East Asia like Korea, Japan or Taiwan but they’re expensive relatively compared to third world nations. It would be nice to good size living space without going broke like here.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I would much rather stay in the US, the prospect of living in some small redneck country town and making the most out of it has been getting me as of late.

United Kingdom or Austria
Why tf would you want to live in the bonglands out of all the possible places, it's always cloudy and miserable down there. You won't find the same music festival culture in the UK like we have here in the states.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
Cool beautiful well-planed country + weird ( and halo ) as fuck to say ''I live in Australia'' + There's a lot of sub-humans in there so not getting mogged ( imagine, for example, living in the Netherlands as a 5'9 Latino when the average dude there is 6'1 and giga-chad facially + blonde lol ) + extremely good payrate
The only downside of Australia is the extremely expensive rent costs but honestly everywhere around the world is equally cancer nowadays when it comes to renting so there's that.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
If you had the ability to passportmaxx anywhere in the world where would you go to and what would you do while there?
View attachment 96561
I don’t know I’ll probably would want to go to Latin America not because the women but because of how cheap it is. I would much rather be in East Asia like Korea, Japan or Taiwan but they’re expensive relatively compared to third world nations. It would be nice to good size living space without going broke like here.
I'm adamantly against different ethnicities mixing even if some 10/10 gookette tried to fuck me I'd right hook her due to the fact she's literally excluding her own people it's just a sign of disloyalty and superficiality but I'd probably like to be with Russian girls or any Eastern European ones I can drink wolf milk and fuck her in freezing temperatures in a raggedy shack

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Cool beautiful well-planed country + weird ( and halo ) as fuck to say ''I live in Australia'' + There's a lot of sub-humans in there so not getting mogged ( imagine, for example, living in the Netherlands as a 5'9 Latino when the average dude there is 6'1 and giga-chad facially + blonde lol ) + extremely good payrate
The only downside of Australia is the extremely expensive rent costs but honestly everywhere around the world is equally cancer nowadays when it comes to renting so there's that.

View attachment 96562
Theres a lot of subhumans in australia?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
United Kingdom or Austria
Why these places? As an ethnic sub i have a gigantic fetish and love for the uk especially england like weebs have a fetish for japan. I love the women, men (no homo),accents, humor, culture, history, art, scenery, cities, classiness. Downton abbey is one of my fav shows and made me cry like 4 times. Everything ive loved growing up has been english. Pink floyd, radiohead, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, new wave music, the beatles, harry potter, LOTR. And obviously theyre the definition of WHITENESS 🤤.

So it is my dream country assuming i looked decent but i dont lol.

Ive thought of going to east asia but it wud be lonely af and a huge shock phenotypically and culturally being the only non rice.

Ive thought of just saying fuck it and moving to england anyways and trying to guilt trip a white girl there into dating me by saying she's racist if she doesnt. I could pass as british asian anyway lol. Ive been guessed to be mena way more than guessed to be asian

W

Water_Flame

Nov 17, 2023

View attachment 96562
Switzerland would mog for u tbh. You could enjoy the towns while having the highest salary in EU

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
Why these places? As an ethnic sub i have a gigantic fetish and love for the uk especially england like weebs have a fetish for japan.
Im an Anglophile WASP American and my egf is there. If I were English I’d probably fetishize America
I love the women, men (no homo),accents, humor, culture, history, art, scenery, cities, classiness. Downton abbey is one of my fav shows and made me cry like 4 times. Everything ive loved growing up has been english. Pink floyd, radiohead, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, new wave music, the beatles, harry potter, LOTR. And obviously theyre the definition of WHITENESS 🤤.
+ I like the English aesthetic, was surrounded by their media and music from birth.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
. If I were English I’d probably fetishize America
Not necessarily. America is the total fucking opposite of neet incel mindset lol. Where they just leave you to fucking rot if you aren't a successful winner. Also its disgustingly obese and low class and dangerous for a first world country

The whole point of america is its an ultimate sickeningly greedy free for all for the best of the best, the richest, smartest, hottest, etc where they can gluttonously gain as much as they want

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Altho admittedly i do fetishize old world baseball, apple pie, beach boys, blonde ponytail 50s diner style america too 😩. Not quite England level but close

50s white blonde blue eyed with innocent pony tail mommy bitch slapping me when i step into the white diner and calling me a shitskin and telling me to go to the colored diner 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Activity
So far there's no one here