Discussion Which U.S state would you like to visit?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
If given the chance which state of the U.S would you like to visit and what would you do while there?
I’ve only been to other Southwesten States so I’ll like to see Montana one day, looks beautiful would love to go camping there and see the scenery.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Whatever state I can ravage your Latina sister. I bet she looks like this

I will fill every orifice in her body with my semen after which @Looksmax Refugee can take sloppy seconds.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If given the chance which state of the U.S would you like to visit and what would you do while there?
I’ve only been to other Southwesten States so I’ll like to see Montana one day, looks beautiful would love to go camping there and see the scenery.
Cali is by far the best state to visit there is snow, oceans, red wood forrest, mountain ranges, many metropolitan city's, cultural center of the planet, best shopping, Mediterranean climate, borderline to Mexico, the most buetiful women in the world, honestly it's not even close, Cali is a rich man's play ground.

But to live here is another story

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Cali is by far the best state to visit there is snow, oceans, red wood forrest, mountain ranges, many metropolitan city's, cultural center of the planet, best shopping, Mediterranean climate, borderline to Mexico, the most buetiful women in the world, honestly it's not even close, Cali is a rich man's play ground.

But to live here is another story
Indeed but if one doesn’t have the money, looks, and status its a whole different story for the most part, it’s basically like eating a full course meal in front of a starving man.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The cities of Philadelphia, Jew York and Boston. Philadelphia is where my grandfather was born as my great grandparents were working there in the late 1920s. I also have many distant cousins in that area as my great grandfathers sister moved there. Although I wouldn't wish to meet any of these relatives.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Maybe texit has a plan to defeat communism. There was nobody interested in texit, but during recent events I think more people got into it

B

BlackPilledOverdose

NEET
Nov 28, 2022
Either Utah or Idaho.

If I could live in the USA I'd live in one of those states.

Activity
So far there's no one here