Discussion Which users have the best and the worst names here in your opinion?

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I made a thread similar to this on .co a few months ago, so I thought why not make something like that here too, I'll start, with the best name.

I think @Cope Artist is the best name here because I find it creative, usually names like these are generic and boring, but adding Artist there makes it sound good in my opinion. @Cope_Time is also a good name for this reason though not as good.

As for the worst name, I think @Incel takes the cake for this one, it's the most generic and boring name one can have. @Currycel is also pretty generic.

Honorable mentions for other good names :
@RemoveNormalfags while I think it's not the best name here unlike on .co, it's still a good name imo.
@FastBananaCEO this name always makes me laugh.
@Troll this name combined with his avi makes me laugh for whatever reason.
@Bankruptcel is a clever name, it fits the forum.
@cum :feelsLUL:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
@FastBananaCEO has the best name on Incels.co hands down.

if I didn't know about that, his name would make no sense because it only makes sense because I have that context.
So, for here, it'd have to be @chudur-budur because the name is just stupidly funny and matches his personality
@NEET COOM LDAR is a good name too, it's funny

The ""worst"" names would have to be @jojo because generic anime reference, @dragon47 and @FallenPrime, but that doesn't mean they're not funny. The reason I put them here is the same reason they make me chuckle, especially @dragon47

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Life quality = Face X Height
Nov 26, 2020
@FastBananaCEO has the best name on Incels.co hands down.

if I didn't know about that, his name would make no sense because it only makes sense because I have that context.
So, for here, it'd have to be @chudur-budur because the name is just stupidly funny and matches his personality
@NEET COOM LDAR is a good name too, it's funny

The ""worst"" names would have to be @jojo because generic anime reference, @dragon47 and @FallenPrime, but that doesn't mean they're not funny. The reason I put them here is the same reason they make me chuckle, especially @dragon47
FallenPrime is based on the Transformers Villain The Fallen in TF2 jfl, his face is truecel tier long midface and framecel and dickcel despite height.

Never began jfl

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
FallenPrime is based on the Transformers Villain The Fallen in TF2 jfl, his face is truecel tier long midface and framecel and dickcel despite height.

Never began jfl
Oh I thought you just joined 2 cool sounding words together :feelsLUL:

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
53.jpg
295.jpg

both please fuck

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
How did you rack up such a debt?

I had a decent job back in 2016 and I gradually racked up loads of credit cards and 1 loan.. over time I gave up on life because of my inceldom. The final straw came early this year and i couldn't make the minimum repayments to service the debt so i went bankrupt last month.

Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
@FullTimeLoser even tho the nigga hates me now, still gotta hand this to him ngl

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
@Fabio i like Italian names.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
@Aedracel is probably the dumbest, ugliest cunt on this entire forum. Worst username ever and pretending to be an anime girl for attention is just cringe.
0.jpg

you're the best 🆒🇯🇵
The best username besides mine is @it's_OVER but I don't know if he posts on PSL Forums anymore.
smile-portrait-face-vase-pottery-pottedplant-plant-jar-flora-person-people-human-394x186.jpg

S

Sorcerer

Dec 9, 2020
I like how you had to add this to your post because you're extremely low T and are scared of having your post reported for harassment jfl
tumblr_mfhgqm0enX1qebajto1_1280.jpg

YOU on the left and @Aedracel on the right
you're SO fucking obsessed with me once i talk to another anime girl you get grumpy, huh?
If you wanna orgasm go do your weird stuff with @jojo I don't want AIDS from you.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@Aedracel is probably the dumbest, ugliest cunt on this entire forum. Worst username ever and pretending to be an anime girl for attention is just cringe.
0.jpg

you're the best 🆒🇯🇵
The best username besides mine is @it's_OVER but I don't know if he posts on PSL Forums anymore.
smile-portrait-face-vase-pottery-pottedplant-plant-jar-flora-person-people-human-394x186.jpg
Bro, I don't get it, why do you hate me so much?

S

Sorcerer

Dec 9, 2020
Bro, I don't get it, why do you hate me so much?
Is this what you want?
luv7.jpg
SIKE! WHY WOULD I LIKE A STOOPID LITTLE JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL LIKE YA?!?
GO PLAY IN THE ANIME CORNER

Activity
So far there's no one here