White genocide

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I know yall are sick of my white boy threads but if @Looksmax Refugee II can do brown boy threads I'm sticking with it.

There is a conspiracy to destroy the white man primarily by the jew fags who are jelly of our high bridge noses and white skin. I hate jews.

All I see is nigger worshiping every where I go. 88 percent of all pro athletes are niggers but how is this possible when there only 12 percent of the population.

I'll tell you why it's so jews can make half nigger thug Charons like @Atila to steal my goth gamer gf that was ment for me. Now instead I rott alone.

There is Jewish sorcery a foot here. White populations are dwindling while brown baby's are mass produced on an assembly line. Every commercial, every music video is let's worshop tyrone and I'm sick of it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If they are gonna genocide us why don't we genocide them first?
Checkmate jews
Because they control the goym with there propaganda and our brothers are too excepting and tolerate. But we must light our torches and bring the cock roaches to light

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I know yall are sick of my white boy threads but if @Looksmax Refugee II can do brown boy threads I'm sticking with it.

There is a conspiracy to destroy the white man primarily by the jew fags who are jelly of our high bridge noses and white skin. I hate jews.

All I see is nigger worshiping every where I go. 88 percent of all pro athletes are niggers but how is this possible when there only 12 percent of the population.

I'll tell you why it's so jews can make half nigger thug Charons like @Atila to steal my goth gamer gf that was ment for me. Now instead I rott alone.

There is Jewish sorcery a foot here. White populations are dwindling while brown baby's are mass produced on an assembly line. Every commercial, every music video is let's worshop tyrone and I'm sick of it
When we take over I'll spare you because of your love of hood cake my nig:feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When we take over I'll spare you because of your love of hood cake my nig:feelsuhuh:
Thanks friend but you've already taken over I'm just living in a black man's world and your the boss :feelsuhuh:

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

Fragile

Story:

Handful

Of

Bigotry

Closs

Jayme

Misdemeanor