Discussion Who Are The Better Posters?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Ethnics or Whites? In your opinion which side has the funnier and higher quality posters?
IMG 6907

Call me a race traitor or the second coming of @thirdworldcel but the whites mog ethnics in term of post quality. I mean that doesn’t mean there’s no good ethnic poster, just look at me… It just seems that on average a white user is more likely to be a quality poster then the average ethnic user who can sometimes be forgettable or down right unlikable

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
No fucking way I thought of him too before entering the thread unban him rn
Oh i didnt read your thread fully... it doesnt matter he was top tier poster unban him asap
I’m pretty sure he’s @poorcel, he make’s different accounts all the time with different personalities. I’ve known him since 2021

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Which users are white outside of @Disturbed1 @Lain and I? I know @Neetgod is white but he was KIA. And I don’t know much about the smaller users to rate their post quality
Ethnics probably mog brutally since they have LM, Atila, Disorder, NeverEndingWinter, and Karenin

Last edited:
Thadman

Thadman

Failed Normcuck
Sep 6, 2023
Most posters here (myself included) are pretty dry tbqh, the best poster I can think of at the top of my head was neetgod who I believe is white. Karenin is high up there, but his personality revolves around NazBol larping and his shtick gets old real quick.

99% of us are wingmen at best, and we currently lack quality posters who can lead the charge and make interesting threads for us to follow on. It's the same case for real life interactions, most people can only follow on the few who are genuinely interesting and fun to be around.

Last edited:
Thadman

Thadman

Failed Normcuck
Sep 6, 2023
Which users are white outside of @Disturbed1 @Lain and I? I know @Neetgod is white but he was KIA.
Whites only make up like 8% of the world population, so they will naturally be a minority on any public space. The future is ethnic and you ytoids will be begging for drain cleaning jobs on poverty wages in so called "shitskin" countries decades down the road, bow down to your chinese and pajeet masters.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Whites only make up like 8% of the world population, so they will naturally be a minority on any public space. The future is ethnic and you ytoids will be begging for drain cleaning jobs on poverty wages in so called "shitskin" countries decades down the road, bow down to your chinese and pajeet masters.
I prefer when you make posts whining about how no woman will ever touch you

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Which users are white outside of @Disturbed1 @Lain and I? I know @Neetgod is white but he was KIA. And I don’t know much about the smaller users to rate their post quality
Ethnics probably mog brutally since they have LM, Atila, Disorder, NeverEndingWinter, and Karenin
I thought lain was hapa?

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
@Neetgod was the undisputed king at the time I signed up, then a few months later @AnalAndro and @anon1822fourthacc joined (on his third account)

poorcel

poorcel

forever jobless
Oct 1, 2023
All internet subculture was made. In the bedroom of a middle class white. Ethnics poollute anything they get their hands on.

I noticed that when ethnics copy whites, it's always a sub-par version of it.

Activity
So far there's no one here