Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Someone complained to me that this place barely has any NEETs. I need to conduct a poll now to see what percentage of us here are actually NEETs to shut him up, or give in.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
boards on deep web? explain. i need new places to go to and i'm too old to find them for myself.
It was honestly a long time ago but there were a couple full of druggies and neets who reviewed online dealers and shit like that. Haven't been on there for a while, you just have to find them

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I was a NEET from late 2011/2012 (can't recall which year but I think late 2011) to about a week ago. I worked 6 or 7 odd jobs but never worked more then a day, I joined the military a few years back and did the same thing, had a mentalcel moment on day 1 and spent 3 weeks in medhold waiting to get discharged. I've been on neetbux for about 3 years now. Right now I'm doing a self-paced online college, I'm getting paid a small amount to do it even, the classes so far are easy and I've passed a couple of the final exams for the classes. If I feel like shit, I don't have to study and can do my own thing.

It's not hard to spend an hour a day studying, it's much harder to deal with a plethora of negative thoughts as a result of rotting. "I'm wasting my life, I can't socialize with people, I can't fit in, my parents fucked me up, my brain's not normal, it's all pointless anyways" playing on loop internally every day, coping with entertainment and drugs to forget thinking about how my life is shit. All that coping takes it's toil and it's all mental. The NEETs I've known who've made it to the 10+ year mark either killed themselves, wish they did or are addicted heavily to a vice (usually drugs) that helps them escape from reality.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I was a NEET from late 2011/2012 (can't recall which year but I think late 2011) to about a week ago. I worked 6 or 7 odd jobs but never worked more then a day, I joined the military a few years back and did the same thing, had a mentalcel moment on day 1 and spent 3 weeks in medhold waiting to get discharged. I've been on neetbux for about 3 years now. Right now I'm doing a self-paced online college, I'm getting paid a small amount to do it even, the classes so far are easy and I've passed a couple of the final exams for the classes. If I feel like shit, I don't have to study and can do my own thing.

It's not hard to spend an hour a day studying, it's much harder to deal with a plethora of negative thoughts as a result of rotting. "I'm wasting my life, I can't socialize with people, I can't fit in, my parents fucked me up, my brain's not normal, it's all pointless anyways" playing on loop internally every day, coping with entertainment and drugs to forget thinking about how my life is shit. All that coping takes it's toil and it's all mental. The NEETs I've known who've made it to the 10+ year mark either killed themselves, wish they did or are addicted heavily to a vice (usually drugs) that helps them escape from reality.
sounds like you get it. you should speak about neetdom more. maybe people here could benefit.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'm in a constant loop of seasonal neeting. Currently breaking a new record by holding down a job for more than a year. Before that I was always quitting jobs after around 6-8 months. Only continuing this because the money is good and I can still leech of my parents but I feel so fkn dead inside.

Activity
So far there's no one here