Depression Who the fuck fucks these girls ?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I really really like goth e girl like this

This is literally 10/10 bitch,who tf even fucks these bitches ?

Do I have a chance as a 3/10 ? lol 😂

Where can I find these bitches?
AB22C6CC A113 43CE B1EB B6F0957CAAE1

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
@THE NEWer HONKLER i am loyal for this bitches

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
i'm in my mid 30's and have never had a girlfriend. no one will ever take interest in me, and i in them, because i'm a jobless mentalcel for a long time now. in high school i had girls who were interested, but mental illness got in the way. it's over.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
i'm in my mid 30's and have never had a girlfriend. no one will ever take interest in me, and i in them, because i'm a jobless mentalcel for a long time now. in high school i had girls who were interested, but mental illness got in the way. it's over.
I’ll be like you when I get older

Potato Monastery

Potato Monastery

The 45yo Gandmaster of Suffering. Incel 4 life.
Oct 4, 2022
Who fucks beckies, staceylites and stacey - or any girl 5+/10 = Chad and Chadlites and a few normie bodybuilders over 6ft. Anything remotely slim and cute (smv-5-6)you see in the grocery stall or mall is Chad only.

Who gets the fat/obese chicks = everyone else (and you have to impress these fat beasts). Slim /health weight normie men, skinny intelligent geeks, short men etc. Hard no from me chief.

The mid-tier looksmatches i see usually met offline and he'd be earning more than her. But its only a matter of time before she feels resentment and creates a tinder or badoo account. Once she's done that then her hypergamy is unstoppable = its like giving a drug addict a new form of super cocaine. She'll look back and wonder why the hell she got involved with an average guy as there's now rich suggardaddies who'll buy her a Caterham sports car, Chads, athletes, tall entrepreneurs in $2500 dollar suits and even wealthy arab socialites from oil states in her DM's.

I mean look at this shit:

AVERAGE-LOOKING BRITISH WOMAN MADE $7,000 PER MONTH AS A PROSTITUTE WHILE WORKING FOR SENIOR POLITICIAN.​

She is below average to me 4/10. Pig face, not thin, little chubby, manly eyes. Yet a high paid politiician is paying her $7000 for fuck sessions.

Last edited:
Potato Monastery

Potato Monastery

The 45yo Gandmaster of Suffering. Incel 4 life.
Oct 4, 2022
thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
Drug addicts who can fuck their pussies for 1 week straight most likely

Activity
So far there's no one here