Why are women the ones who always need their husbands to do shit for them?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Let's take the example of a holiday. Like Christmas.

A man would be perfectly fine not doing shit for Christmas. Just relaxing and having a nice day off.

But women want to order people around, do this, do that. Buy a tree, put up decorations, cook a big dinner, maybe even invite people over.

What the fuck is that? Why can't they just take it easy? Men don't give a fuck, most men wouldn't tell their wives "do this do that cause it's Christmas". They'll just relax in front of the TV. But a woman always makes her man and her kids do shit.

And then they act like martyrs for working so hard! You fucking bitch, if not for you I'd be doing nothing and just chilling and relaxing. Why are you insisting on doing shit?

Like NPCs I fucking swear. Just cause society does shit, they must do shit as well.

You know, I'm kinda happy sometimes that I'm forever alone without a girlfriend. I couldn't stand having to play this game of pleasing the woman. I even wore my parents down and made them as lazy as me over the years. We haven't even gotten a Christmas tree in years, we don't do any of that NPC shit that people do just cause it's tradition or cause others do it.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
They need to add contests, shows, prizes, dances to all events, like sis I just wanna chill.
I know, sis
9b2679c5a25245d1b049a4c150b53867.jpg

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
Yes I've noticed this with the women in my family, whenever they want something done they need a man to do it.
They also cause problems then drag everyone into it, the truth is that women love drama and conflict so they create it whether it be about the Christmas tree or how they're actually having to put in the work.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
A man would be perfectly fine not doing shit for Christmas. Just relaxing and having a nice day off.

But women want to order people around, do this, do that. Buy a tree, put up decorations, cook a big dinner, maybe even invite people over.
Damn. I guess men and women are different.

How can the scientists explain this?

Cant Handle It Cm Punk GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here