Venting why cant i REAL neet why why why why asfashjgfAGHFASHGHGHAFSGJHASHFKJHJDSGYDBVSHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Thread starter HeavyWeaponsGuy
  • Start date
HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy

I'm actually a soldier main
Mar 1, 2024
I'm studying in a course I fucking despise I only go (if im not skipping) because parents pay for it and I'm a 5'4 manlet while my dad is a white 6'2 chad (WHY DIDNT I TAKE HIS GENES WHYYYY) (im half rice) He will absolutely beat my ass raw if I drop out or fuck up even though I'm (supposedly) a grown ass man

Mom called and told me she talked about an internship for me without asking me so now I have to go 10 miles by train every day to work for no wage
So I have to leave in a few hours to go to the interview. Obviously it's mandatory in my course and they'll say yes and I'll have to go

Mothebhrfucvkcedfjlefhfkjlrjkr I don't even want to be here fuck youuhuokhdfkhnkjcukjkjfkjbnvkjbkjbkjbub what the fuck. I don't want to do anything I just want to NEET they never even have to talk to me again what the fuck leave me alone

Every time they try to help it's either beat my ass physically to "get me straight" or just fucking up my schedule of being a useless piece of shit. In a perfect world I'd have my own shitty apartment where I could completely trash it and no one would care but I don't and I'll just end up homeless. A homeless man with social anxiety sounds pretty shitty of a situtaion to be in

I have chemicals for roping (sodium nitrite) about 2 pounds of it so at least if I know I'm getting kicked out I can hopefully give them one last fuck you when they find my corpse

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
yeah i took SSRIs in late high school and became worse, basically (forgot their names) those lobotomized flying skulls in 40k
Same. I took paxil when i was 17 for anxiety and it made me feel like a zombie. Also cudnt get it up and had other weird ass shit like waking up in the middle of the night and farting loud af :feelslol:

It just made me feel like a different person. I even tried going to church for a while when i was on it

A

Anti-Matter Golem

Negros
Sep 8, 2023
It's time to have vengeance,
Shower in the blood of animals and eat their flesh raw
Train brutally and never stop until success is assured
Drink clean. Pure water and shower in dirt filled with the bones and skulls of every type of creature
And remember to never take. Drugs

HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy

Mar 1, 2024
Drink clean. Pure water and shower in dirt filled with the bones and skulls of every type of creature
im gonna do all of this while naked and on LSD

HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy

Mar 1, 2024
holy fuck the intro hits so hard or maybe im just retarded
minus the cho seung-hui part im not a sociopath im just retarded

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
What kind of country even has paid healthcare?
Bootstrap boomer piece of shit hellhole amerilard. So true tho, im so used to amerilard corporatism that I forgot everywhere else isnt psychopathic about it lol

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
@browncel alt

fazz35

fazz35

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
I too was forced to take a course with an internship in a company that was far from my home and it took me hours on the way there and hours on the way back. In total I was like 15/16 hours a day away from home for a shitty company that didn't give me a single euro and kicked me out as soon as the internship ended. Fuck it, I want to do neet but my parents won't let me, they also want to kick me out of the house

HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy

Mar 1, 2024
I too was forced to take a course with an internship in a company that was far from my home and it took me hours on the way there and hours on the way back. In total I was like 15/16 hours a day away from home for a shitty company that didn't give me a single euro and kicked me out as soon as the internship ended. Fuck it, I want to do neet but my parents won't let me, they also want to kick me out of the house
NTs will do shit like this then act surprised when someone snaps and retaliates

Activity
So far there's no one here