Why do I feel bad even for people I don't like?

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I insulted that annoying foid like 30 minutes ago and I still feel bad about it. I was absolutely right and she was definitely wrong. And I hate that kind of foid logic where they're always right, they're entitled victims that can never be wrong. She was saying females have it harder than males, and then when I proved to her that it's much easier even for ugly females to get sex, she moved the goalpost to "I want a relationship, not just sex."

And despite in the moment getting heated up and calling her a dumb cunt and all sorts of things, now I feel bad. She blocked me and left the channel so I can't even apologize, kek. But I think it would be a cucked move to apologize so I would only apologize if it was a guy, women have enough white knights and simps to defend their feelings.

But why I do I feel bad? This always happens to me. Whether it's with my parents or a stranger. I can really fucking hate them in the moment and say something bad, but then a few minutes pass and I really regret being mean.

What is this? What's the point of this kind of empathy? Seems counterproductive, just leads to regrets and anxieties. Maybe we evolved this kind of thing so that our communities stay strong and united. But in the modern world, what use does this kind of empathy have?

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I insulted that annoying foid like 30 minutes ago and I still feel bad about it. I was absolutely right and she was definitely wrong. And I hate that kind of foid logic where they're always right, they're entitled victims that can never be wrong. She was saying females have it harder than males, and then when I proved to her that it's much easier even for ugly females to get sex, she moved the goalpost to "I want a relationship, not just sex."

And despite in the moment getting heated up and calling her a dumb cunt and all sorts of things, now I feel bad. She blocked me and left the channel so I can't even apologize, kek. But I think it would be a cucked move to apologize so I would only apologize if it was a guy, women have enough white knights and simps to defend their feelings.

But why I do I feel bad? This always happens to me. Whether it's with my parents or a stranger. I can really fucking hate them in the moment and say something bad, but then a few minutes pass and I really regret being mean.

What is this? What's the point of this kind of empathy? Seems counterproductive, just leads to regrets and anxieties. Maybe we evolved this kind of thing so that our communities stay strong and united. But in the modern world, what use does this kind of empathy have?
Mogger's guilt

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
You are a prime victim for women to mentally abuse you btw.
VERY true. That's a very insightful comment. I end up feeling bad for days after something I said. And yet my mother can say even worse things and she doesn't feel at all bad.

I used to be a lot more stubborn too, but that mellowed out with age. I'm a lot more sentimental nowadays. Sort of an existential melancholy that makes me feel bad hurting another being when we're all struggling and suffering in this ephemeral but beautiful life.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
VERY true. That's a very insightful comment. I end up feeling bad for days after something I said. And yet my mother can say even worse things and she doesn't feel at all bad.

I used to be a lot more stubborn too, but that mellowed out with age. I'm a lot more sentimental nowadays. Sort of an existential melancholy that makes me feel bad hurting another being when we're all struggling and suffering in this ephemeral but beautiful life.
Being highly empathetic is a handicap because psychopathy is META on this planet.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Happens to me as well tbh, we are weak
It is weakness, isn't it? It does feel like others are always ruthless but I'm an "empathetic" mess. Seems more like weakness than empathy.

Activity
So far there's no one here