Media Why do people say the anime Lookism gets worse as it goes, tbh it gets better

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
E160D39C C777 4607 8D84 B8D0045240AE

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
waitched 3 eps. korean "anime" and language is so fucking weird

korean sounds like a japanese making up a fake language for a fantasy story, the artsyle is so off. the men get a lot of detail put into them and the women are all ugly.
one bitch (the black hair one in the fried group) was making me lose my appetite

i don't meant to be racist but koreans should stick to live action thats what they're good at.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
waitched 3 eps. korean "anime" and language is so fucking weird

korean sounds like a japanese making up a fake language for a fantasy story, the artsyle is so off. the men get a lot of detail put into them and the women are all ugly.
one bitch (the black hair one in the fried group) was making me lose my appetite

i don't meant to be racist but koreans should stick to live action thats what they're good at.
Yeah, I can't get used to Korean or Chinese type anime because of the language i can never remember the names of the characters either.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Yeah, I can't get used to Korean or Chinese type anime because of the language i can never remember the names of the characters either.
at least its possible on netflix to change the dub to japanese which is what i did

but fucking hell the weird uncanny artstyle. a lot of american cartoons are animated in korea so it's got a "western" look but it wants to go for the whole anime vibe so the female characters look so fucking off and alien

Activity
So far there's no one here