why I can not work

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
I have a severe impairment which limits my ability to do basic work activities especially cooperation and interacting with people

I am clumsy and bump into places and my mental disorder nakes it hard to focus. I am very slow and need to take my time doing things.

Mutism makes me too quiet and speaking is painful on the rare occasions i have things to say. This makes socializing hard and maintaining professional relationships.

Understanding, remembering things is hard an i forget stuff because of brain fog and difficulty starting and finishing things

I can not respond appropriately to supervision and co workers because of mutism.

Excessive need for isolation makes it impossible to maintain employment and participate reasonably in social settings such as educational institutions. It vastly limits career opportunities to anything not involving social interaction and a slow-paced very quiet environment.

Mutism makes communicating and working extremely difficult. Communication is never done on my part. I struggle with it. I also never have anything to say because of mutism Communicating with others is painful and exhausting, and im usually not loud enough. Talking loudly and edible is difficult, even should one have things to say.

Mutism and inability to speak in certain situations leads to difficulty when working and communicating with others resulting in frustration and poor job performance.

Mutism further brings social anxiety because people notice and are talkative and expect you to be the same creating frustration especially when working with others. I can not speak.

Overstimulation when in social environments such as work places. This results in depersonalization and loss of focus and difficulty concentration. This also makes work take long to complete and

Listening to conversations and being unable to participate in them makes cooperation extremely difficult. Depersonalization and zoning out makes taking orders hard and listening hard and i struggle to remember what to do and following directions. My mother cooks for me and washes the clothes.

Overactive imagination and brainfog makes concentration difficult and i can not focus and mess things up.

Consistent exposure to social situations such as when working or dealing with others leads to decline in mental health as one is expected to behave in a way (talkative, social, communicative ) that one cannot resulting in feelings of persecution and inability to perform.

My previous work i worked fast food. I could not do them because I became overstimulated from the fast-paced environment and struggled with communication because of mutism . I also struggled managing the cashier.

I can not do any other kind of work because they always involve interacting with others and being in a social environment resulting in stress, depersonalization and derealization, mutism. Leaving the house stresses me out. I have difficulty concentrating.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Why would he do that when he could just claim neetbux?
Depending on his country and if he can leech much, also you can get neetbux and work online for extra.

Activity
So far there's no one here