Why I, the biggest skeptic atheist nihilist, am trying to practice magick (and interacting with demons).

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I'm so skeptical of everything that people used to make fun of me. They'd be in disbelief that I believe in nothing, and that I'm overly analytical and cynical.

Anyway, so how come this same guy is engaging in such fantasy shit?

Well, here's how magic COULD be possible, and still make sense: apparently, magick and spirits are supposed to be something a lot more subtle and mental than whatever you imagined before.

For example, you wouldn't be able to make gold appear out of nowhere. But you could influence fate to make it so you stumble upon a large sum of money.

The logic here is that you'd ALWAYS be able to chalk it up to coincidence. It'd never be something that would truly break the laws of reality. It'll always coincide with your common sense and the logical functioning of the world. Even seeing spirits and such, you could always say they're hallucinations or something, or that you're talking to yourself.

There's another element to it. A sort of solipsism, where apparently every single person has their own timeline/universe. So we're all main characters, we're all real, but every time we make a choice we're changing our universe/reality, choosing our own reality out of infinite universes so to speak.

Now, how much of this do I believe in? Idk. I'm gonna give it a few more days, to see how many more coincidences happen to me. If enough stuff happens, like me succeeding in astrally projecting, something that'll definitely leave a heavy impression on me, then I'm going all in on all of this. But if not, my suspension of disbelief will shatter, and I'll go back to my atheist skeptic self.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
we atheists are easy prey for bullshitters. We have to remember that the tech hipsters of america, those who were living in an atheist culture, all ended up preys for the life gurus, there are countles new age corporate programs for them...

The atheist can be the weakest man alive, we have to remember this every time we approach methods of manipulation, mind control, brainwaves, low frequency waves, LSD... somebody is always out there trying to scam us.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
I'm so skeptical of everything that people used to make fun of me. They'd be in disbelief that I believe in nothing, and that I'm overly analytical and cynical.

Well, here's how magic COULD be possible, and still make sense: apparently, magick and spirits are supposed to be something a lot more subtle and mental than whatever you imagined before.

For example, you wouldn't be able to make gold appear out of nowhere. But you could influence fate to make it so you stumble upon a large sum of money.

The logic here is that you'd ALWAYS be able to chalk it up to coincidence. It'd never be something that would truly break the laws of reality. It'll always coincide with your common sense and the logical functioning of the world. Even seeing spirits and such, you could always say they're hallucinations or something, or that you're talking to yourself.

There's another element to it. A sort of solipsism, where apparently every single person has their own timeline/universe. So we're all main characters, we're all real, but every time we make a choice we're changing our universe/reality, choosing our own reality out of infinite universes so to speak.

Now, how much of this do I believe in? Idk. I'm gonna give it a few more days, to see how many more coincidences happen to me. If enough stuff happens, like me succeeding in astrally projecting, something that'll definitely leave a heavy impression on me, then I'm going all in on all of this. But if not, my suspension of disbelief will shatter, and I'll go back to my atheist skeptic self.
I am not even reading this ur just getting into psychosis

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
Reminds me of blkpillpress. He talks all the atheist empiricist talking points. Yet he tried to get into occult.

Anyway the real answer is that you are high on copium

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022

OP
4a6bec90114daf48a9fa1b1ecc7a4a99  victor hugo marseille

Activity
So far there's no one here