Why is nobody serious about making money on the internet?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Every site is retards posting advice that they themselves have not followed like "learn to code" or "go gay for pay" but there isn't a single place where people brainstorm money making ideas together. Looksmax is useless, barely anybody on this forum wants to try, reddit is full of junk, youtube is all scams and clickbait articles give vague shitty advice. Why isn't there one website where people work together and share their ideas on how to get rich?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Do you think that anyone with an idea to make money is stupid enough to share it with bunch of jews

You dig your own holes and the gold you find there is yours until some jews find out (this happens fast)

So your best call is to be code monkey (be smart monkey work to the wealthy aka good comanies) or smth related like paper monkey.. or you can go to the greatness route and suffer (probably you wont anon all you do is to complain)

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
we prob could make a high effort megathread soon, @Haruhi Suzumiya if we do, can we keep the comments serious and pin the thread?

Since money is the No.1 problem of being a NEET (since going to school for a job or having a job really equates to getting a paycheck) I think it is the first essential and we should find legitimate ways to help

I’m way to tired to try and think rn, tomorrow I’ll probably help and stuff

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
we prob could make a high effort megathread soon, @Haruhi Suzumiya if we do, can we keep the comments serious and pin the thread?

Since money is the No.1 problem of being a NEET (since going to school for a job or having a job really equates to getting a paycheck) I think it is the first essential and we should find legitimate ways to help

I’m way to tired to try and think rn, tomorrow I’ll probably help and stuff
Hell yeah bro let's do it

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
As soon as you see a new money making strategy pop up everywhere on the internet, its already too late.
You gotta be one of the first and try different things before they gain popularity.

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
Every site is retards posting advice that they themselves have not followed like "learn to code" or "go gay for pay" but there isn't a single place where people brainstorm money making ideas together. Looksmax is useless, barely anybody on this forum wants to try, reddit is full of junk, youtube is all scams and clickbait articles give vague shitty advice. Why isn't there one website where people work together and share their ideas on how to get rich?
An uneducated Nigerian guy from the slums of Lagos is better at making money online than this whole forum combined.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
first get a job and keep it for 2 months with 20 hours a week
then you are gonna increase until you can work 80 hours
then you will have motivation to learn skills so you can work less for more money

the whole idea of college is completely backwards, to have the motivation you first have to get a job and work and then you want to try to find shortcuts

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You don't watch Andrew Tate. You didn't join Hustlers University. You have no rights to complain.

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
If it was that easy to be rich then everyone would be rich.
Everybody was kind of rich in Sweden. Everybody is rich in Norway, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Jordan, Singapore. Oman and El Salvador's getting there. Good governance can do a lot. Bad gov can ruin that.

Activity
So far there's no one here