Story Why was my dad a 6 foot 5 chad?

straightheadjames

straightheadjames

Narcy Pirates crew member, second in command.
Apr 13, 2024
I made countless threads about this.
My dad just lives in my head rent free.
I don't like to say it but I am a LTN-MTN. But my dad was legit a "chad", maybe not in PSL terms but he looked like Tom Cruise a little. he was also 6'5. so some resemblance to tom cruise, 6'5, light blue eyes, good physique from army and labour work, tan skin from being in sun.

in the shitty country i lived he was a fucking god. he had so many women. but he got with my mother. she wasn't at ugly... but she is ridiculously small, with tiny clavicles, high gonial angle, high forehead, very tiny wrists. all these features don't necesarilly make a woman ugly. but they certainly do a man. and i inhertied. every. single. one of her features. i only know im my dad's son cuz i have blue eyes and am a little bit tall even with a 5'3/5'4 mom.

fuck man.

legit he looked like this with better nose and rounded jaw and smaller chin with very light blue eyes.

so obviously worse than him because of the jaw and chin, but he stil looked absolutely insane.

How do I cope? I learned to not care about my looks so much. but the fact my dad was so much better than me just pains me everytime i talk to him. even now in his age he has a lot more appeal than me. cuz of his frame and coloring and height of course.

I need some legit tips how to get t his out of my mind and just accept my reality and my looks cause it seems I am trying to reject the reality every living moment and always mad that I'm not like him, but an exact replica of my mother...

@LASACKRO

LASACKRO

LASACKRO

Counsellor of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️
Apr 11, 2024
Tom cruise but not a manlet = ultimate mog

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
I made countless threads about this.
My dad just lives in my head rent free.
I don't like to say it but I am a LTN-MTN. But my dad was legit a "chad", maybe not in PSL terms but he looked like Tom Cruise a little. he was also 6'5. so some resemblance to tom cruise, 6'5, light blue eyes, good physique from army and labour work, tan skin from being in sun.

in the shitty country i lived he was a fucking god. he had so many women. but he got with my mother. she wasn't at ugly... but she is ridiculously small, with tiny clavicles, high gonial angle, high forehead, very tiny wrists. all these features don't necesarilly make a woman ugly. but they certainly do a man. and i inhertied. every. single. one of her features. i only know im my dad's son cuz i have blue eyes and am a little bit tall even with a 5'3/5'4 mom.

fuck man.

legit he looked like this with better nose and rounded jaw and smaller chin with very light blue eyes.

so obviously worse than him because of the jaw and chin, but he stil looked absolutely insane.

How do I cope? I learned to not care about my looks so much. but the fact my dad was so much better than me just pains me everytime i talk to him. even now in his age he has a lot more appeal than me. cuz of his frame and coloring and height of course.

I need some legit tips how to get t his out of my mind and just accept my reality and my looks cause it seems I am trying to reject the reality every living moment and always mad that I'm not like him, but an exact replica of my mother...

@LASACKRO
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: RNT
Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
genetic recombinationpill and shitmotherpill

I could have been tall and perfect vision if it weren't for my mother :feelsahhh: Most rage part is that my brother got perfect vision and the height (5'10 but still mogs me) meanwhile im here rotting with possible autism

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

24 yrs old hand atrophy NEETcel
Dec 12, 2021
my father is a 6'2ft STEMcel without a degree who went to a grammar school (requires at least 115 IQ to enroll) meanwhile I am a 97 iq retard due to my mother who types like a teenager and has no education working as a nursery staff ggs

LASACKRO

LASACKRO

Apr 11, 2024
genetic recombinationpill and shitmotherpill

I could have been tall and perfect vision if it weren't for my mother :feelsahhh: Most rage part is that my brother got perfect vision and the height (5'10 but still mogs me) meanwhile im here rotting with possible autism
It’s unfair but attractive mom and dad basically guarantees an attractive daughter but when it comes to the son it’s pure lottery

U can have 2 subhumans produce a chad and vice versa it is a study I saw it’s only guaranteed for women

straightheadjames

straightheadjames

Apr 13, 2024
It’s unfair but attractive mom and dad basically guarantees an attractive daughter but when it comes to the son it’s pure lottery

U can have 2 subhumans produce a chad and vice versa it is a study I saw it’s only guaranteed for women
in the end its all about rizz tbh to get bitches in germany just dont look like a nerd autist and have rizz

LASACKRO

LASACKRO

Apr 11, 2024
in the end its all about rizz tbh to get bitches in germany just dont look like a nerd autist and have rizz
Germany is easy mode I was at the train yesterday and this girl was all over this bearbelly fat emo guy like he was ltn the only thing he had was height maybe that saved him but that hair looked awful and his beer belly was huge

Yet this Becky skinny and shit was cuddling him in public they didn’t even give a shit

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

24 yrs old hand atrophy NEETcel
Dec 12, 2021
Germany is easy mode I was at the train yesterday and this girl was all over this bearbelly fat emo guy like he was ltn the only thing he had was height maybe that saved him but that hair looked awful and his beer belly was huge

Yet this Becky skinny and shit was cuddling him in public they didn’t even give a shit
cant be easy mode if height saves people thats just a universal rule

straightheadjames

straightheadjames

Apr 13, 2024

bro these bitches in germany are the biggest whore, most nt low inhib bitches on the planet on ishowspeed dawg.

i had bitches cold approach me just cuz i height mogged everyone (im 18 and most guys were 14 there tho) its crazy

LASACKRO

LASACKRO

Apr 11, 2024
cant be easy mode if height saves people thats just a universal rule
Easier than other countries at least I don’t see all this ethnic tax or anything here every Arab guy has girls on their dicks even the manlets it’s just seems like every guy outside has girls and vice versa

Activity
So far there's no one here