Serious Why we have to ban weebs

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Everyone knows that a*ime causes brain damage, longer you consume anime, more brain damage you have, an if you're weeb, I'm deeply sorry, but you can't be saved anymore, and those so called "weebs" are coming here with their a*ime avis. I imagine @Renko as that a*ime girl, see? he trick my brain.

They must be executed.

We can't risk it.

>End of transmission.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I admit I think of Renko as a girl, too, even though I know she isn't one. She is a girl to me, period, and that will never change. It doesn't affect me that much but I can see your point.
I think anime in moderation is wonderful, especially ones like Steins;Gate.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
consider the following:
View attachment 4040
Jpg

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
If the anime posters still think they can intimidate the NEET movement with veiled threats, and if they think they can get around our defensive measures, they’d better watch out! Our patience has its limits, one day we will shut their dirty lying anime mouths.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
Anime2

Anime3

Anime5

026 1

I'm joking u dirty weebs... anime is fucking based

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
actually didn't even manage to complete a 2020 anime at all because there was nothing new that was interesting other than sequels and i cba to go back and watch an anime i completed 5 years ago

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Everyone knows that a*ime causes brain damage, longer you consume anime, more brain damage you have

I realized today, growing up watching Cartoons and Anime as a Child, rather than Live action Human Actor Children, made me never actually identify as a Child. My Mirror Neurons would see 'Cartoon Network' Shows different Art Styles of Children the same age as me 'Gohan from Dragon Ball Z' and 'Ed from Ed Ed and Eddy' for example, but it never clicked that I to, was the same Age. That's messed up. I've done my self some real Psychological damage right there.

Last edited:
Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Do you imagine me to be Saddam Hussein?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Please refer to my thread anime is based to understand why this is retarded & OP is a jew

Bvlldozer

Bvlldozer

BBC/Bvll/Badboy
Dec 6, 2020
agreed. We need a more high T atmosphere tbh tbh

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I admit I think of Renko as a girl, too, even though I know she isn't one. She is a girl to me, period, and that will never change. It doesn't affect me that much but I can see your point.
I think anime in moderation is wonderful, especially ones like Steins;Gate.
El Psy Congroo

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies
Damn you trying to make us all gay?

Activity
So far there's no one here