Depression Wife accidentally said "I love you" to a bull

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
During a moment where my wife (29f) and bull (35m) were making out, coming down from a synchronised orgasm, my wife blurted “omg I love you”. After coming into realisation of what she said a few seconds later she said “I mean I love your dick and your body” “he makes me feel so good” gripping his back while looking at me guiltily.

This was only the second meet up we have had with him and the first time we didn’t use condom, letting him cum inside her. He is also only the second man she has ever slept with.

For years we’ve been dirty talking about introducing another strong man, with a large dick, into the bedroom with us. But only last month did it become a reality once she started flirting with an older attractive experienced bull on bumble.

4 weeks ago my wife and I had our first threesome with him. While it started off as a threesome, after seeing how much she enjoyed him, I just couldn’t hold it and came in her mouth very early. She ended up having her first ever penetrative orgasm and he even made her squirt which we never thought was possible. They proceeded to fuck twice again before he left, with me watching and touching myself. She couldn’t take all of him the first time, but by the third he was balls deep pounding her.

It was obvious how into his muscular body and larger dick she was, and I couldn’t believe how turned on I was too. Our sex life has been crazy hot ever since. It seemed like a no brainer to meet up with him again this weekend just been.

Yesterday she confessed that because she’s never slept with anyone else, she finds it hard to disconnect sex and emotion. She didn’t mean to say I love you to him, she just can’t believe how good he makes her feel. Has anyone else experienced this with their wife? I have very mixed feelings about a third meet up this coming weekend.

Activity
So far there's no one here