Serious Women low-key love being treated like shit.

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
Women are begging at every moment to be put into their places, for a masculine man with big bones and muscles to force her head down a pillow and fuck her like an animal. Women SWOON at the thought of it.

And every fucking thing that women say is the opposite of that! ASK ME WHY NIGGERS. I'll tell you why. They're filtering pussies out. Exactly. They're filtering em out folks! If somebody is that much of a fucking asshole to not even care what she has to say and still treat her like shit! They'll love it. They'll be convinced that it's real, that he's really a fucking jerk! And it's not an act. Because part of what gets them off is KNOWING that it's real. Knowing that a guy really really wants to fuck her SO MUCH that he would risk going to prison for it. It gets them soooo fucking wet.

And that's why they'll never admit it you fags! Exactly because part of what it is thrilling about it is knowing it's real. You wouldn't be scared if you were told a jumpscare was coming right. But you shit yourself when it's unexpected because that's how women view sex. They love it when a man just suddenly gets so fucking horny and animalisticly and literally fucks her brains out without a word! They love it!!! They call him an asshole and bitch about him to her guy friends who are beta male simps and THEN they go back and get FUCKED even harder. It's so funny! Hahahahahahaha! Yeah. That's why they fuck dogs! Because most men failed the test!!!

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Maybe that's why my catfish/manipulative foid is treating me like shit. I treat her too nicely. Shouldn't have deleted the message, I hate her again already lmao. Almost 6 oclock and she didn't message me since 9 this morning even though she was online for a bit, didn't check my messages. I'm not important to her. Fuck her.

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
Maybe that's why my catfish/manipulative foid is treating me like shit. I treat her too nicely. Shouldn't have deleted the message, I hate her again already lmao. Almost 6 oclock and she didn't message me since 9 this morning even though she was online for a bit, didn't check my messages. I'm not important to her. Fuck her.
Find another whore this is a lost cause

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
I know you're trolling but as a serious question, a woman who takes so long to check my messages is a lost cause, isn't it?
I'm not trolling. I'm being serious. I chadfish women quite a lot and they reply to me immediately (for real). That's because they think I'm Chad.

I use to talk to women when I wasn't chadfishing them. They would reply A DAY LATER. A WEEK LATER. SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU THINK A WHORE HAS IS SO IMPORTANT. MOST WHORES ARE ON THEIR PHONES 24/7. She saw your message and she didn't care. Take it as you will

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I'm not trolling. I'm being serious. I chadfish women quite a lot and they reply to me immediately (for real). That's because they think I'm Chad.

I use to talk to women when I wasn't chadfishing them. They would reply A DAY LATER. A WEEK LATER. SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU THINK A WHORE HAS IS SO IMPORTANT. MOST WHORES ARE ON THEIR PHONES 24/7. She saw your message and she didn't care. Take it as you will
Exactly what I'm thinking. What the fuck is she doing all day? She says she has no friends and isn't talking to people. Her job is over. And uni is done for the day. Wtf is she doing?

Probably going out with some other dude.

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
Exactly what I'm thinking. What the fuck is she doing all day? She says she has no friends and isn't talking to people. Her job is over. And uni is done for the day. Wtf is she doing?

Probably going out with some other dude.
Brother I was in the same shoes as you literally a year ago. There was this whore who I wanted so much.

ONCE

SHE TOOK 4 FUCKING MONTHS TO REPLY TO ME. WHAT WAS HER EXCUSE OH YEAH "MY PHONE WAS BROKEN" SHUT THE FUCK UP. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS JUST LIKE YOU. I SAID "ITS OKAY HA" AND SHE DID IT AGAIN FOR 2 MONTHS. I DECIDED TO GHOST HER FINALLY.

I thought she was my soulmate. Someone who could truly understand. It was embarrassing. To be proven wrong. Because the black pill.comes.to.collect. her now boyfriend is I kid you not a 6ft1 inches tall faggot. And plus.. she was one of those girls who said shit like "feminism forever" you know or men are bad and I used to say "yeah I hate men too!" Kid you not and it didn't work out

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Brother I was in the same shoes as you literally a year ago. There was this whore who I wanted so much.

ONCE

SHE TOOK 4 FUCKING MONTHS TO REPLY TO ME. WHAT WAS HER EXCUSE OH YEAH "MY PHONE WAS BROKEN" SHUT THE FUCK UP. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS JUST LIKE YOU. I SAID "ITS OKAY HA" AND SHE DID IT AGAIN FOR 2 MONTHS. I DECIDED TO GHOST HER FINALLY.

I thought she was my soulmate. Someone who could truly understand. It was embarrassing. To be proven wrong. Because the black pill.comes.to.collect. her now boyfriend is I kid you not a 6ft1 inches tall faggot. And plus.. she was one of those girls who said shit like "feminism forever" you know or men are bad and I used to say "yeah I hate men too!" Kid you not and it didn't work out
Yeah tbh it looks like normal dating isn't realistic for most guys nowadays. Even those non-Chad guys who do get in a relationship, tend to get burned after a while, women just have too much attention and privilege nowadays.

It's why I keep spamming the forum about making money illegally. If I could make lots of cash, I could just get a hooker to fuck me whenever I wanted to. Women are trash not worth it.

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
Yeah tbh it looks like normal dating isn't realistic for most guys nowadays. Even those non-Chad guys who do get in a relationship, tend to get burned after a while, women just have too much attention and privilege nowadays.

It's why I keep spamming the forum about making money illegally. If I could make lots of cash, I could just get a hooker to fuck me whenever I wanted to. Women are trash not worth it.
You should give value to your attention and replying to her every second isn't helping.

You should become rich. That makes you valuable. Rich = Powerful. My advice even though is hypocritical of me to say is to work on your finances. Put that time into your finances.

And then that will put value to your attention. And treat whores like whores treat you. Give them less attention. Don't reply back. Copy the same passage and post it to 20 different girls. And take days to reply back. They'll SWOOOON

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
You should give value to your attention and replying to her every second isn't helping.

You should become rich. That makes you valuable. Rich = Powerful. My advice even though is hypocritical of me to say is to work on your finances. Put that time into your finances.

And then that will put value to your attention. And treat whores like whores treat you. Give them less attention. Don't reply back. Copy the same passage and post it to 20 different girls. And take days to reply back. They'll SWOOOON
I do want to get rich but I can't figure out how. Wish I could make big money online somehow, big money.

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
I do want to get rich but I can't figure out how. Wish I could make big money online somehow, big money.
Gotta fuck people over. Finds ways to do that but don't be retarded and get caught. Learn more about that. Most people fucked others over for money who cares

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Gotta fuck people over. Finds ways to do that but don't be retarded and get caught. Learn more about that. Most people fucked others over for money who cares
Well yeah I'm very willing to do that, but I've been talking about it for months and I couldn't figure out one good idea. My main problem is an idea that will get the money into my bank account without fear of losing it or being caught. No idea how to scam someone in a way that won't fuck me over too.

Activity
So far there's no one here