Story World view schism or poisoned world view

The_Hierophant

The_Hierophant

What is pleasure to one, is pain to another.
Jun 12, 2023
A lot of suffering as many mention on here or on other incel forums has to do with things outside of their control; oddly I notice that there is a world that we all exist in, it is self-evident that we all exist and that any notion of solipsism or any other outrages idea that proclaims reality to either be nonexistent or that reality is inherently one way or the other. We must be careful when perceiving reality, because it is all to easy to mix sugar and spice together only to get something Absolutely outrages. How might I know for certain exactly? When you are sad depressed you feel lost, aimless and thoughts of the past being to creep up on you, for example you could be playing your favorite video game and all of a sudden you have a momentary flash back of the past when you were hurt by a family member, a bully, you said something that you felt embarrassed about and causes you mental and emotional pain.

We must talk about this for it cannot be held in darkness any longer, we have to get out of the trapezoid of sadness and depression, this low state of thought is what hinders us from being able to act and I make the clear declaration that while we exist in the same reality where determinism and randomness must work together in harmony if we are to see the world we exist in, our mind can effect change within creation, only by knowing what we can and cannot change then can we get ourselves out of our own mental hells. This will be demanding and or terribly mentally and emotionally painful for many of you, because it will demand your assumptions and thoughts and views of reality will be put to the question.

I will use myself as an example, after all who better to be put on the pedestal then the one who made the claim?

Christianity:

I will say on the record, I hate Christians and a I hate God, but why do I think that exactly? Where or when did this string of thoughts and feelings come into being exactly? It is obvious that this was not always the case, but a long time ago I was once a Christian, though my decent into the current state of being I am in today was a slow, painful and grueling process. My family is Christian, and if you were born into it, you were also one as well though you did not consent to it. God as a concept never really meant much to me, as a matter of fact I know absolutely nothing about this thing or if it really exist. But every time I hear the Christians rant and rave, I sometimes say to myself in private "are they right?" or "could it be true" and the like. I left Christianity mainly for the fact that quite frankly, I was never a Christian and sincerely I never really knew anything about it, I was born into something I did not understand, emotionally however left a strong imprint upon my psyche.

I hate God, because he never answered my prayers or ever really gave my grandmother wisdom, I personally believe that it possible that the reasons for my family involvement with the Christian religion is due to them having extreme psychological and emotional issues; these people are severely disturbed to the point they will act upon this insanity as if they were right.

Story:
I remember a moment where I had trouble sleeping around the time I was in middle school and if you were like me, people either did not talk to you or you were not well known or liked. A moment came when my sleeping issues had gotten sever when I started thinking I was seeing things, in other words paranoia, and minor hallucinations. When I talked to my mother about this she told me a story about how she and her friends messed around with a Ouija board and had odd hearing hallucinations later after using it, but this did not help me. My sleeping issues got worse and worse till one day my mother had talked to my father about it, they came into my room and I remember these words "we don't go to the doctors like these white people" and words my dad had put his hands upon my head after a bit asked me "do you still see these things?" I was confused and honestly did not know what to say. I just remember that as a few days passed I had discovered what melatonin was and if your sighing in the feeling of "let me guess it helped didn't it" you're right, time passed and my use of it cured my sleeping issue. As I grew up remembering this event I realized "what a bunch of superstitious idiots!", I had a genuine issue that could be solved in a day by the use of a pill and this dumb, willfully ignorant ,Christen buffoon thought that putting his hand upon my head would some how cure me of my ailment.

As timed passed the problems between me and my dad worsened, I had a masturbation addiction I did not understand, why or where of this addiction came from, things got worse and worse, he hurt me emotionally and made threats towards me, after a while I started to believe god cursed me with a shitty and insane family, why he didn't I don't know why, but till this day I believe there is a creator just not that stupid incompetent, idiot from the bible. I prayed at times for these things to go away, my hatred for my dad. my masturbation addiction, or that he would help me, but nothing ever happened, and you want to know how certain I am? He's never once showed me a vision, a dream or a symbol or spoken directly to me, here I am still in my room.

Honest conclusion: Just because your parents and family failed, does not mean Christianity is incorrect. You have to be reasonable and rational and try your best to set aside your emotions in this matter, just because their failures does not mean you blame the book, you have to read it for yourself and come out with the objective and correct conclusion as best as possible.

After time passed, I became bitter towards those who were Christian or of any denomination of it. Parts of me think "I failed" or "I'm dumb and not good enough", but as you can clearly tell I am religious, but the religions that fascinated me the most was Satanism especially the one devised by Anton Szandor Lavey, and the church of rational satanism.

Hope you guys find it informative or relatable, I will post more stories about my life, soon you will connect the dots regarding my character.

Activity
So far there's no one here