Would ascension make you leave this forum?

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Imagine you ascending in the future. Suddenly you are a success and managed to secure a spot in the rat race. You have a well paying job you enjoy and have sex with your stacylite GF. Would you abandon this forum?
83b

I think i would leave if i truly lose interest due to bad userbase or for some reason it will bore me too much. I posted more on this forum than i ever did on any forum combined. Ascension would not make me quit but i think talking about leaving the bucket too much would make other members too hostile, so even if i did check all the boxes i mentioned at the start i would never say so since it would be forum suicide
JakuzureNonon6002747258

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
even if i became chad i am too mentally broken jfl

I don't think I could handle having to keep all of my wildly sexist/racist/homophobic thoughts to myself for extended periods of time
Just today i said "rapemaxx" OUT LOUD when i saw a girl thank allah she didn't hear me :feelsLUL: i am not fit for human interactions anymore

Last edited:
WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
even if i became chad i am too mentally broken jfl

I don't think I could handle having to keep all of my wildly sexist/racist/homophobic thoughts to myself for extended periods of time
Just today i almost said "rapemaxx" OUT LOUD when i saw a girl :feelsLUL: i am not fit for human interactions anymore
one of the incel/looksmaxx lingos i unironically use with normies near me is "Truecel". But only when a friend is with me aswell

• +1
Reactions: RNT
Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Apr 13, 2024
No. I only care about ascending in order to have an upper advantage when acquiring neetbux and materials (i.e. sugar mamas, looking more trustworthy, etc) :feelsmhm:

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Depends. I likely will but stick around every now and then to goonpost for hours then disappear like a boogeyman coming out of the shadows to jack off then vanishing into thin air

Activity
So far there's no one here