would i be on a watchlist if I watched sus content alot on windows 11

browncel

browncel

Banned
Jan 31, 2024
You wont! you actually wont. Unless your somewhere in eastern europe interpol might be on your ass depending the "sus" content yoir watching which you dont have to say.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
You wont! you actually wont. Unless your somewhere in eastern europe interpol might be on your ass depending the "sus" content yoir watching which you dont have to say.
brutal I have a feeling their onto me for a while now but I haven't done anything but consume content.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
>tails
>sussy content
:feelsworry::feelsworry::feelsohgod:

OP, could you please specify what kind of content you've been watching?

browncel

browncel

Banned
Jan 31, 2024
brutal I have a feeling their onto me for a while now but I haven't done anything but consume content.
Damn im having a feeling its something fucked huh. Ill give you some insight
If its animal snuff then its not illegal because you havent commited anu crime.
If its people posting gore straight out of the source (example islamic terrorist members, cartel etc) then you won't
If its drug forums and your just browsing you wont same with hacking forums and etc. Your good my boy as long as you aint participating lol nothing to worry about. Hope it aint nothing else though just saying.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
If its people posting gore straight out of the source (example islamic terrorist members, cartel etc) then you won't
If its drug forums and your just browsing you wont same with hacking forums and etc. Your good my boy as long as you aint participating lol nothing to worry about. Hope it aint nothing else though just saying.
Pretty much as long as you're not browsing CP then you should be fine

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
it is one of the two you mentioned above I haven't participated but have been watching the content for a good while mainly due to entertainment purposes.

RageSpike

RageSpike

Involuntary Wageslave (inslave)
Apr 25, 2024
window$ user$ have their privacy raped by the NSA daily

• <3
Reactions: RNT
Activity
So far there's no one here