Discussion Would you be with someone your parents disapprove of?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Let’s say you met someone who catches your eye, both of you hit it off so well that you’re thinking of one day marrying them. However you know your parents would disapprove of your decision, would you break up to please your family or face the repercussions?
Screenshot 20231022 155627

If I truly love this person then I’ll be willing to cut ties with my family to be with them. This wouldn’t be an easy decision for me to make, but I wouldn’t ditch the potential of having someone to spend my entire life with just to make my parents happy. I mean if they truly cared they’ll accept whoever I choose regardless.

old boy

old boy

NEET
Dec 14, 2023
Let’s say you met someone who catches your eye, both of you hit it off so well that you’re thinking of one day marrying them. However you know your parents would disapprove of your decision, would you break up to please your family or face the repercussions?
View attachment 93368
If I truly love this person then I’ll be willing to cut ties with my family to be with them. This wouldn’t be an easy decision for me to make, but I wouldn’t ditch the potential of having someone to spend my entire life with just to make my parents happy. I mean if they truly cared they’ll accept whoever I choose regardless.
didnt read, but what is methodology of attracting cute jewish lady like this? bare in mind im hindu with cs degree and polite manners, thanks in advance

Activity
So far there's no one here