Discussion Would you date an abusive girl?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
She’ll belittle you, treat you like shit, embarrasses you in front of others maybe sometimes kick you out of the house or physically abuses you, though she’s extremely hot… would you date?

I mean…
Yeah no, I can handle certain level of abuse and neglect but there’s a point when it’s too much, even if she’s the most beautiful women in the world I feel if she lays hand on me I’ll end up snapping and beating her up, so probably for the best not to date her ever.

404Errorcel

404Errorcel

Recluse
May 9, 2023
yes I can fix her
Maxresdefault

Last edited:
Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
I like femdommy girls but more when they act with calm conscience of their power to make me their slave. It's something quite different from regular BPD/ASPD girls who are pathologically impulsive and may go berserk at any moment, which makes it impossible to sustain a relationship with them. I would only associate with them in a friendly way.

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
She’ll belittle you, treat you like shit, embarrasses you in front of others maybe sometimes kick you out of the house or physically abuses you, though she’s extremely hot… would you date?

I mean…
Yeah no, I can handle certain level of abuse and neglect but there’s a point when it’s too much, even if she’s the most beautiful women in the world I feel if she lays hand on me I’ll end up snapping and beating her up, so probably for the best not to date her ever.

I would let her cut my balls off tbh

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
Since my brain is completely fried and i have femdom kink, i definitely say yes
Me too i would immediately cum my pants if she spanked me or talked dirty or some shit especially since she looks domme dark triad n whatnot

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
Imagine her threatening to beat you up if you dont do what she says:love:
That would truly be the dream...
I had some random dark triad htb girl on reddit who was into that hit me up but she lived 3000km from me so nothing ever happened
Over for locationcels

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
That would truly be the dream...
I had some random dark triad htb girl on reddit who was into that hit me up but she lived 3000km from me so nothing ever happened
Over for locationcels
Being a locationcel is extremely brutal.

You have screenshots of her and the chats with her ?

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
Being a locationcel is extremely brutal.

You have screenshots of her and the chats with her ?
Unfortunately i do not, it was a while ago on my old reddit account that got permanently banned. I deleted it so i could make a new one under the same email
From what i remember she was a dark haired girl low trust looking girl that was like 26 and bisexual and was into bondage and dominating twinks :feelsLUL: It was kinda weird looking back since i was like 18 years old at the time

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
Unfortunately i do not, it was a while ago on my old reddit account that got permanently banned. I deleted it so i could make a new one under the same email
From what i remember she was a dark haired girl low trust looking girl that was like 26 and bisexual and was into bondage and dominating twinks :feelsLUL: It was kinda weird looking back since i was like 18 years old at the time
i NEED her Reddit name

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
is she into ballbusting? :feelsheh:

but no. It'd defeat me pretty fast mentally. I'll somehow draw conclusions to her acting like that being a psyop and her working for the jews to torture me. it'd drive me to do something insane and suicide most likely xd

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
is she into ballbusting? :feelsheh:

but no. It'd defeat me pretty fast mentally. I'll somehow draw conclusions to her acting like that being a psyop and her working for the jews to torture me. it'd drive me to do something insane and suicide most likely xd
ovER for schizocels

Activity
So far there's no one here