Would you date/marry an anime girl?

gilu997

gilu997

NEET
Mar 12, 2024
Title. You will be able to see her and she'll be with you physically(you can have sex and cuddle and stuff) but others won't be able to see her or feel her, she'll love you but you can't marry other women and can't sleep around with any 3d women. Would you do it?
GJzdE1CaMAAGovw

akame (cyni)

akame (cyni)

buddycel
Feb 21, 2024
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Of course! I'll be her loyal 3d husband, never again would I even look at 3d pigs, if I could feel the warmth of my 2d waifu. Question is, which one would I choose? I think I would go for Touko Kuchiki from kara no shoujo, maybe.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Eh not reall-
You will be able to see her and she'll be with you physically(you can have sex and cuddle and stuff)
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

god.ly

god.ly

Oct 12, 2023
Bro wtf even is this question, is the answer not obvious? Of course yes, this must be react/reply farm post

True sigma males don't need them to be real to do it

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
No I would be an anime rapist, what are they gonna do send me to prison?
"Yes your honor I raped that anime girl"
-me after drawings are given human rights

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
Bro wtf even is this question, is the answer not obvious? Of course yes, this must be react/reply farm post
View attachment 112172

True sigma males don't need them to be real to do it
FUCKING BULLSHIT, IM DATING HATSUNE MIKU, THAT NORMIEFAG IS A FALSE POSER, I AM DATING HATSUNE MIKU, NOT THAT NORMIEFAG!

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
sure, sign me up. too many cons with 3d as it is.

Activity
So far there's no one here