Would you go on vacation with your parents in your late twenties?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My parents want to go on vacation either greece islands or balearic isles. My mom asked me to come with them, it would cost me quite some money. I think I will join them because I spent most of my life in my room, so I never really saw much of the world. I gotta see something man. Fuck.

But isn't it kinda sad and depressing to go on vacation with your parents as a 29 year old man? Unfortunately I got no other choice because I have no friends and traveling completely on my own? Idk about that one..

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Greece islands?
Priorities first my friend

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
When I read this I assumed they'd be paying for it but I'd just go anyway. I enjoy going on holiday or even just a day out, change of scenery and Greece seems nice. Maybe they'd force you to get vaccinated in order to go though so idk

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My parents want to go on vacation either greece islands or balearic isles. My mom asked me to come with them, it would cost me quite some money. I think I will join them because I spent most of my life in my room, so I never really saw much of the world. I gotta see something man. Fuck.

But isn't it kinda sad and depressing to go on vacation with your parents as a 29 year old man? Unfortunately I got no other choice because I have no friends and traveling completely on my own? Idk about that one..
Yes you should go I know from person experience I went on many vacations with my parents in my late 20s and I don't regret it. And you know how much I hate my mom. But traveling gives you perspective. Don't hesitate to take the opportunity to explore for free you'll regret it if you dont take advantage. Especially if it's some where you have never been before.

Try and be great full. Your going to an exotic location I'd do it at 50. When your a loner like us you need to have leather skin. It's not like you have to stay with them the whole time either. Branch off half the time and explore. You won't regret it.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes you should go I know from person experience I went on many vacations with my parents in my late 20s and I don't regret it. And you know how much I hate my mom.
yeh I was just about to say that it surprised me because you have a bad relationship with your mom. But I understand.
Try and be great full. Your going to an exotic location I'd do it at 50. When your a loner like us you need to have leather skin. It's not like you have to stay with them the whole time either. Branch off half the time and explore. You won't regret it.
Well said. True we losers just have to grasp at every straw and take what we can get along the way of life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
yeh I was just about to say that it surprised me because you have a bad relationship with your mom. But I understand.

Well said. True we losers just have to grasp at every straw and take what we can get along the way of life.
Well my step dad was there so when he's around she doesn't bully me as much. I probably wouldn't had gone if he wasn't there.

But you only get so many free opportunities to travel. Your parents seem chill so definitely take advantage.

I actually got laid a few times on those tag along vacations. It was pretty fucking hot. I have many good memories from those trips regardless that I was a man child. But it's worth it. Just remember to no fap that way you can read minds and walk through walls while your in greece

Activity
So far there's no one here