Discussion would you hire/have you ever hired a prostitute?

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
At night when I was 22 it came to my head that I needed to lose my virginity. So I drove to the city and lurked around a famous area known to have hookers. I only saw black foids that night, but I don't mind them, so I pulled over and stopped my car in front of a thick black foid with very good skin and no makeup. I told her to come in and she opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. I was new so I didn't know what to say or do, so I just said "how much"? She said she only fucks in hotel rooms and that a bj costs 40. I was ok with a bj because it's still going to make me nut. So she took the 40 and gave a pretty good bj, and I came pretty fast in her mouth, but I was happy I busted a huge one in a good looking foid.

Last edited:
worthless

worthless

(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
Jun 4, 2023
After some time doing nofap, I thought about doing it. But with the money dedicated to it, I ended up getting some Ninja Turtles cards and ALF books. Because that's money better and more wisely spent.
based.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
legitimately considering it because i'm too curious to know how sex feels yet i'm too socially akward to try and lose my virginity with a normal girl.
ive done it in other countries, waste of money but I didnt look for girls that really want it. That might be the most important part.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Yes. It felt like a gta cutscene. I made the mistake of getting stoned beforehand, done it a few more times but it's always kind of awkward and i barely feel a thing through the condom. Always felt regret after it. I'd say just go for cheap never buy more than 30m

worthless

worthless

(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
Jun 4, 2023
Yes. It felt like a gta cutscene. I made the mistake of getting stoned beforehand, done it a few more times but it's always kind of awkward and i barely feel a thing through the condom. Always felt regret after it. I'd say just go for cheap never buy more than 30m
this condom thing is one of my concerns as well, not a big fan of fucking rubber it would seem.
also thanks for the advice.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
At night when I was 22 it came to my head that I needed to lose my virginity. So I drove to the city and lurked around a famous area known to have hookers. I only saw black foids that night, but I don't mind them, so I pulled over and stopped my car in front of a thick black foid with very good skin and no makeup. I told her to come in and she opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. I was new so I didn't know what to say or do, so I just said "how much"? She said she only fucks in hotel rooms and that a bj costs 40. I was ok with a bj because it's still going to make me nut. So she took the 40 and gave a pretty good bj, and I came pretty fast in her mouth, but I was happy I busted a huge one in a good looking foid.
summary: hood cake saved this man

AliveWithoutMySoul

AliveWithoutMySoul

NEET
Jan 14, 2023
no, i have an addictive personality and i know that if i ever hired a prostitute i would turn into the Gollum of cooming and I would be almost irredeemable
0*yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk.jpg

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
to me its not just about sex its about intimacy and being desired which they cant provide so would still feel empty after, but thats just me.

worthless

worthless

(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
Jun 4, 2023
to me its not just about sex its about intimacy and being desired which they cant provide so would still feel empty after, but thats just me.
yeah, i can see that. i just seem to think that intimacy is even more of a hard thing to achieve and especially maintain, given how temporary people's interests are. guess i kind of just don't want to pass by this life without knowing how that physical sensation is.

Activity
So far there's no one here