Would you visit a friend from here or .is irl?

?

• Yes, if they were 500 miles away or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Algeria, egypt is getting fucked real bad soon tho hopefully your family can move to usa or smth
I agree that place is a shithole. Everytime i go there i can't wait to come back. We hate sisi, he made things even worse. I have a friend here from Algeria but he's a bluepilled soy. I would like to meet a blackpilled sandcel.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I agree that place is a shithole. Everytime i go there i can't wait to come back. We hate sisi, he made things even worse. I have a friend here from Algeria but he's a bluepilled soy. I would like to meet a blackpilled sandcel.
Dont befriend alot of algerians they are seriously mentally ill i just cant describe it to you, the lost potential made us overdose on copium that most of us are no longer sane

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Because of all the gay looking art they make of him?
Does this dude look straight for u?

Dude was taking bread out of his underwear

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Dont befriend alot of algerians they are seriously mentally ill i just cant describe it to you, the lost potential made us overdose on copium that most of us are no longer sane
I noticed he has some severe copium levels, and he's been eating a standard American diet since he was in elementary to today, so he is 80 pounds overweight. When someone is that far gone and filled with fluoride and chemicals from the junk they consume there is no way to help them unless they do major detoxing mentally and physically.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I noticed he has some severe copium levels, and he's been eating a standard American diet since he was in elementary to today, so he is 80 pounds overweight. When someone is that far gone and filled with fluoride and chemicals from the junk they consume there is no way to help them unless they do major detoxing mentally and physically.
Im one of the sanest people here and thats very telling, i really saw stuff here that can make me a guy go nuts. I will someday change this place to the paradise it meant to be or bomb an american city depends on my mood

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Im one of the sanest people here and thats very telling, i really saw stuff here that can make me a guy go nuts. I will someday change this place to the paradise it meant to be or bomb an american city depends on my mood
Go Sadam husain or ghadafi on that cucked place. Take over Egypt too if you can, anyone is better than soysi. Are you Muslim or Christian or not religious? I'm Muslim but not religious.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Go Sadam husain or ghadafi on that cucked place. Take over Egypt too if you can, anyone is better than soysi. Are you Muslim or Christian or not religious? I'm Muslim but not religious.
I will play agar.io on africa when time comes have trust on me bro and i will hopefully if succeeded ill start colonizing the whole world and when i unite humanity ill lead all of you into heavenly realm where we will gang bang god

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I will play agar.io on africa when time comes have trust on me bro and i will hopefully if succeeded ill start colonizing the whole world and when i unite humanity ill lead all of you into heavenly realm where we will gang bang god
My nephews from Jordan like playing agar, I didn't know it can get big enough to take over Africa, that must be very end game content.

That last sentence tells me you are not religious. Tbh that's a good thing, very religious Muslims are major buzzkillers.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I think @Atila lives like 500 kilometres from here, but got no car and I refuse to use public transport for longer journeys as I'm always feeling shit after wards using them.
Maybe you will get a car in a year or two. Or he can visit you. There can also be a big event in a city near by and you can say what's up to each other there.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
The fbi are a bunch of soycucks. They don't scare me. I'll fuck their whore mothers who let those vile swine slide out their dirty pussies. Cucks are trying to scare men who are based from uniting, that's why they fear monger us. Meanwhile rosties meet dangerous thugs and weirdos on dating apps millions of times a day with nothing happening.

Activity
So far there's no one here