Would you want a Hippy Retard GF?

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
If you could have a Hippy GF that claims to connect with the akashik records, a light worker, or other mentally ill types, would you?

I know this video isnt really that cringe I follow her channel because I like to talk to her livestreams once in a blue moon
Im sure you are all aware lightworkers are way more retarded than this and seen videos of it right?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
If you could have a Hippy GF that claims to connect with the akashik records, a light worker, or other mentally ill types, would you?

I know this video isnt really that cringe I follow her channel because I like to talk to her livestreams once in a blue moon
Im sure you are all aware lightworkers are way more retarded than this and seen videos of it right?

the idea of having in reality any girlfriend is so alien and foreign to me i can't imagine dating anyone.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022

ofcourse she's vegan

Activity
So far there's no one here