Discussion Y'all, how do you meet online frens?

JCaesar

JCaesar

NEET
Feb 11, 2024
I've been finding myself alone most of the day again, but it's been so long since I've had actual "online friends" I almost don't remember how it feels like lol. How do you guys make frens online? I've tried discord server hopping but that's kinda meh

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Hate is a scar that can never heal
Jun 20, 2024
I made a few friends on discord in the past but isolation and brain rot has made me more socially retarded than I was.

Also at this point discord is so censored and pozzed it's almost impossible finding a semi based server to join. You gotta join a normie server and pretend to care about the most boring slop.

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
I use a website I found on Reddit for it. I am not sure if I can share the name of the website or if that violates the no promotion policy in this forum. i have found quite a few people thanks to that website, but most of them stop talking to me after a while. Still, I am currently talking to 3 people from that website, one of which I have been talking to since early February.

JCaesar

JCaesar

NEET
Feb 11, 2024
I use a website I found on Reddit for it. I am not sure if I can share the name of the website or if that violates the no promotion policy in this forum. i have found quite a few people thanks to that website, but most of them stop talking to me after a while. Still, I am currently talking to 3 people from that website, one of which I have been talking to since early February.
Could you share the name in PM?

god.ly

god.ly

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Oct 12, 2023
Send in pm

Activity
So far there's no one here