Yesterday I overheard

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Two coworkers talking. Yes, jfl at me. I am a wagecuck and my life is misery. Anyways they were talking about neets, saying they are losers who make a choice to live a barebones lifestyle on government neetbux and they have the opportunity to leech off the system in the west because society is generous.

One of them brought up that immigrants have insane work ethic and are physically strong and resilient and if the little white man-princesses tried to do their jobs they wouldn't last a day (he's a little white guy :feelslol::feelslol::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:). He said some white guys tried to replace immigrants for farm work but quit within hours and aren't able to keep up. Maybe he's right but this guy is still the embodiment of a cuck.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Lol. Little do they know, majority of NEETs are involuntary due to being sub 5 and ugly as fuck!!!!!!!!!!! they have no choice, work and be alone like an ugly outcasted virgin, or have a lavish carefree lifestyle on NEETbux, ik what im picking son!

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Cx4lirrtmd451

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Two coworkers talking. Yes, jfl at me. I am a wagecuck and my life is misery. Anyways they were talking about neets, saying they are losers who make a choice to live a barebones lifestyle on government neetbux and they have the opportunity to leech off the system in the west because society is generous.

One of them brought up that immigrants have insane work ethic and are physically strong and resilient and if the little white man-princesses tried to do their jobs they wouldn't last a day (he's a little white guy :feelslol::feelslol::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:). He said some white guys tried to replace immigrants for farm work but quit within hours and aren't able to keep up. Maybe he's right but this guy is still the embodiment of a cuck.
Any guy that uses anecdotal evidence to solidify a point is mentally challenged besides whites are literally pound for pound stronger than any other race

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
id murder your colleagues ngl 9mm put in their fucking heads

lünin7

lünin7

I need a hug ☺️ 🩷
May 27, 2023
It is said that humans who work for other humans are not human, not to brainfuck anybody.

Activity
So far there's no one here