Discussion You guys realize that these sites are FED honeypots right

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022
And that includes all splinter forums. The only reason that these forums are allowed to exist is so phycologists can study us and deradicialize us. Its a containment place for young men, then they eventually get bored and older and then move on. I'm glad they created a NEET forum however its just for them to study a growing phenomenon among young men these days.

They allow these kinds of threads otherwise it would look suspicious if they were removed, however you do need to keep this in the back of your mind.

I don't exactly hate them for doing this, it has likely prevented a lot of mass shootings and allowed us as a society to understand mentally messed up violent/narcassistic young men more however it has ruined any sense of community for me. I can't join anywhere without lots of feds ruining it.

Thats all

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I mean you will be reported if you’re an actual threat, some users have been and gotten knocks on their doors (mostly on incels.is) but besides that I doubt there’s active Feds looking at every shitpost
feds are cucks who like to sleep with non virgin used up whores for wifes that cheat on them with the 7/11 gas station chadlite

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022
I mean you will be reported if you’re an actual threat, some users have been and gotten knocks on their doors (mostly on incels.is) but besides that I doubt there’s active Feds looking at every shitpost
I'm more so talking about the general theme, as in studying users behaviours and using these forums to stop any sort of hostile groups forming between users. If lets say incels were united into a group it would be a danger for society, making them infight through whos the biggest loser is easier than having to deal with actual groups. Such groups could even encourage metally ill people to go ER etc.

These forum are similar to youth places that keep young males off the streets etc.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I'm more so talking about the general theme, as in studying users behaviours and using these forums to stop any sort of hostile groups forming between users. If lets say incels were united into a group it would be a danger for society, making them infight through whos the biggest loser is easier than having to deal with actual groups. Such groups could even encourage metally ill people to go ER etc.

These forum are similar to youth places that keep young males off the streets etc.
bingo and thats why ive been trying to make this place neets only sense the beginning but they are keeping me at bay

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
As long as you don't use .net as a platform to post threats or showcase that you are a danger to your surroundings, you're good.

Out of all the users here, I would say that @Pygsy is most likely to fall prey to the zogknock as he constantly ER posts and views him as a MLK tier revolutionary.

I wonder what the FBI psychological files on .net posters look like. Lets start off with @Moondust

Last edited:
Pygsy

Pygsy

Based BurgERlandER
Sep 9, 2023
As long as you don't use .net as a platform to post threats or showcase that you are a danger to your surroundings, you're good.

Out of all the users here, I would say that @Pygsy is most likely to fall prey to the zogknock as he constantly ER posts and views him as a MLK tier revolutionary.

I wonder what the FBI psychological files on .net posters look like. Lets start off with @Moondust
The Great Elliot would be proud of me.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
I wonder what the FBI psychological files on .net posters look like. Lets start off with @
Moondust
@Moondust
I'm sure the FBI agent assigned to most users draws a deep sigh before looking at the file. "I have to look through three thousand instances of BBC again... Boss how is this relevant? Can I please go home?"

iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

recluse
Aug 22, 2023
intelligence agencies have backdoors on everything, for example one guy sent a snapchat message to his friends clearly joking that he would blow up a plane joking he was a taliban and his plane got intercepted by fighter jets while it was headed to Spain

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Debt slave
Feb 19, 2024
Yup, I've been to prison because of my suicide bombing threats last year. I always prank but I'll be honest:İ will keep posying fake threats whenever İ feel it.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Debt slave
Feb 19, 2024
intelligence agencies have backdoors on everything, for example one guy sent a snapchat message to his friends clearly joking that he would blow up a plane joking he was a taliban and his plane got intercepted by fighter jets while it was headed to Spain
Yup, law enforcement busted my pubkic riee during rush hour because İ joked about blowing myself up after making a thread on incels.is. I appeared on the local media (even some international outlet ones), being labelled as a khawarij supporter although I hate Daesh.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Debt slave
Feb 19, 2024

Yeah, I was part of an incel terrorist group led by the Michigan dude who was on .is. We were planning on an armed uprising.

Cops came up after the Discord server got deleted along with our accounts.

General Alek

General Alek

Autism is God
Nov 29, 2023
Cool, will they send a giga-stacy officer to my house to interrogate me?
I'd like that as well

she could strap me to a chair and hook me up to a lie detector

and every time I lied she could wash my mouth with her vagina

Amadeus

Amadeus

NEET
Apr 20, 2024
It's over, even the NEETs and incels I talk with could secretly be spies trying to play mind games with me. Schizo moment :eek:

Activity
So far there's no one here